What Beauty Boxes do you subscribe to?

More
6 years 8 months ago #13 by Dese

Merry123 wrote: I was quite surprised that Betrousse responded to my complaint so quickly.

Can't wait to see what goodies I get. :woohoo:

It's even more exciting that it will be a surprise!

:silly:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #14 by Merry123
I was quite surprised that Betrousse responded to my complaint so quickly.

Can't wait to see what goodies I get. :woohoo:

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 8 months ago #15 by Dese

Merry123 wrote:
Good news from Betrousse. :cheer:

The 3 missing products weren't sent out because they had expired. This is why the boxes were on offer, but it didn't state that on the website (Betrousse is still advertising the boxes as full boxes).

Betrousse kindly offered to send me another beauty box which is winging its way to me right now. I don't know which box I'll be receiving so it will be a nice surprise.

Great to hear your good news. I know that the communication between the site and the dispatch isn't good, as I made a special request not to receive Lanolin cream (due to eczema) which was a possibility of two alternatives. They replied they would send the alternative, but they didn't! Luckily I gave it as a present to a friend... :S

Good result. I look forward to seeing what you get.

:)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 8 months ago #16 by Merry123

Merry123 wrote: I received 2 beauty boxes from Betrousse today, but there's a total of 3 items missing (including Orhis face cream and Benta Berry).

Not impressed!

Good news from Betrousse. :cheer:

The 3 missing products weren't sent out because they had expired. This is why the boxes were on offer, but it didn't state that on the website (Betrousse is still advertising the boxes as full boxes).

Betrousse kindly offered to send me another beauty box which is winging its way to me right now. I don't know which box I'll be receiving so it will be a nice surprise.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 9 months ago #17 by Dese

missusb82 wrote: Hi Dese, really sorry but I can't find anyway of attaching an image to an email or private msg on here. I think it's just the Blackberry PlayBook that doesn't function too well...or it could be me as well! I'll leave it for now and have a look on the computer upstairs in the morning. Thanks again for your help :)

I think it will be easier on a computer. I use Infranview, which is free software. You can use it to capture screenshots and resize photos. The maximum dimensions must not exceed 800x800 or it will just not appear. Remember to rename the image if it has failed, as the site will refuse to load it, even if it has been altered.

I have just checked the PMs and there was a means to attach, but it seems to have disappeared. I will let Admin know. If all else fails, send me an e-mail and I will reply to you then you will be able to send your photo that way.

Nice to chat MissusB!

:kiss:

More
6 years 9 months ago #18 by missusb82
Hi Dese, really sorry but I can't find anyway of attaching an image to an email or private msg on here. I think it's just the Blackberry PlayBook that doesn't function too well...or it could be me as well! I'll leave it for now and have a look on the computer upstairs in the morning. Thanks again for your help :)

More
6 years 9 months ago #19 by Dese

missusb82 wrote: Hi Dese...I've taken the photo on my BlackBerry PlayBook, and I can't see anyway of altering the size...I'll try to email it to you if that's okay.

Attach it to an e-mail and I'll see what size it is.
:kiss:

More
6 years 9 months ago #20 by missusb82
Hi Dese...I've taken the photo on my BlackBerry PlayBook, and I can't see anyway of altering the size...I'll try to email it to you if that's okay.

More
6 years 9 months ago #21 by missusb82
Hi folks...I only emailed Betrousse this morning as I've been so busy - kids back to school last week, and youngest daughters first day at school too :)
Anyway, still a little peeved off about the missing items, but at least I'm not the only one Merry. I asked them to either send the missing items or items of equal value. I know I still got a good deal, but it's false advertising if you don't actually get the items as pictured and detailed.

More
6 years 9 months ago #22 by Merry123
Hi Dese,

I've just contacted them. I don't mind if they replace the items with similar items, but to completely omit 3 products is unacceptable.

More
6 years 9 months ago #23 by Dese

Merry123 wrote: I received 2 beauty boxes from Betrousse today, but there's a total of 3 items missing (including Orhis face cream and Benta Berry).

Not impressed!

It certainly sounds like you both have good grounds for complaint! I don't understand why they continue to advertise a box as available if only half the contents are there! Another member ordered the summer one some time ago and said it had a lot of moisturisers, so there is definitely something amiss!

When you compare the boxes to the French website, they are already more expensive, so I would really play on the fact when you complain! :angry:

www.betrousse.com/trousses.php

More
6 years 9 months ago #24 by Merry123
I received 2 beauty boxes from Betrousse today, but there's a total of 3 items missing (including Orhis face cream and Benta Berry).

Not impressed!

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 2381 guests and no members online