She said beauty 60% off for 6 month subscription

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Dese
Hi Granny!

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Kimbo09
Thanks again dese. Gutted I missed out on that. I've been in and out the country and not keeping up to date with it all. :blush: oh we'll hopefully next time x x

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Dese
Kimbo, the first posting in this thread was about a special deal announced for the Jubilee weekend, posted by Granny. A few of us took up the offer which was a substantial discount. Unfortunately it is now finished but we are all looking for good deals and cancelling and resubscribing in order to get the best prices possible for our boxes.

Keep looking at this section of the website and we will post all the best deals we find.

:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #4 by Kimbo09
Thanks dese, what's the 6 month deal!?

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #5 by Dese
I think that SSB offers good value for money, but the items aren't always to my taste or targetted at my age group. That's ok because these can be swapped for more fun and packages through the post, or given as gifts. I am happy with SSB overall. The 6 month deal has made it an even better deal for me.

:woohoo:

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #6 by Kimbo09
Whats peoples opinions on She said beauty compared to Glossy box. Getting a bit annoyed with glossy box. Think they're getting greedy the more poeple who subscribe.

More
7 years 1 month ago #7 by grannyx2
I wonder if this is just luck or as I'd like to think it was, that they actually looked at which box they sent us last time and purposely reversed it this time.

Excellent value for money and I love the smell of the body cream

Happy smiley Granny x

More
7 years 1 month ago #8 by Dese
I had the reverse of Granny, I was really happy that I received the opposite version too:

50ml bottle of Elemis Tranquil Touch Indulgent Bath Elixir - familiar friend

Balance Me Super Moisturising Hand Cream - was dying to get this...always happy with Balance Me

75ml St Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Moisturiser, shade medium/dark - would normally choose light but pleased to try this product

Let's Go Lashes -Tease 9 (had 10 in the last box)

1ml vial Yardley London Royal Diamond EDT

Bonus item - Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream

So, so pleased to get these other items!

:)

More
7 years 1 month ago #9 by grannyx2
Got my 2nd SSB June box after using this code:

I was really happy because I received the 2nd version which had:

Elemis Tranquil Touch Bath Elixir

Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream

Mischa Barton Whipped Shea Body Butter Lemon Zest - RRP £10

St Tropez Self-Tan Perfect Legs Spray - rrp £10

Lets Go Lashes, Temptress 2

Yardley Royal Diamond Eau de Toilette 1ml

First box had:

50ml bottle of Elemis Tranquil Touch Indulgent Bath Elexir RRP £3 as 300ml is £19. A little goes a long way with this, lovely scent

Balance Me Super Moisturising Hand Cream - 30ml full sized bottle RRP £6

75ml St Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Moisturiser, shade medium/dark - RRP £5 as 200ml is £14.30

Let's Go Lashes -Tease - RRP £8.95

1ml vial Yardley London Royal Diamond EDT -RRP £0.20 as 50ml £10

Bonus item - Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream - 3g RRP for 25ml £20

More
7 years 1 month ago #10 by Dese
I forgot to add my amazement :blink: at the reduction in cost. It was over £70 and fell to £39.

That's a feeling I would like to sense more often. :woohoo: More deals like this one, please!

:silly: :cheer: :silly:

More
7 years 1 month ago #11 by Dese
Make sure you enter the code exactly as shown, i.e. USE CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY.

I had this problem when I tried to register for Amitee with their invitation only code...

Good luck, (I've ordered mine!)

:silly: :silly: :silly:

More
7 years 1 month ago #12 by mixnmatch1
It says code not valid :(

mixnmatch1 │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: mixnmatch1-bargainista.blogspot.com/

Moderators: DesebougheyrmMerry123
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 808 guests and no members online