Latest in beauty box

More
7 years 3 months ago #13 by grannyx2
Replied by grannyx2 on topic Latest in beauty box

mixnmatch1 wrote: i have ordered this,was in too minds but too good an offer lol :)

That is how I felt too tbh, I love skincare and thought I'd also order some luxury samples so the cost seemed even lower. I got the AEOS set as I had one in the post a couple of weeks ago and thought it was brilliant, the Percy & Reed dry conditioner, again already tried it and thought it was good and batiste as its a handy size for my handbag. The whole lot, with p&p came to £18 and was worth in excess of £60, so a good bargain.

I've cancelled all my subscriptions now and will just be buying boxes when I think they look good. Only SSB on regular delivery following the Jubilee offer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #14 by mixnmatch1
Replied by mixnmatch1 on topic Latest in beauty box
i have ordered this,was in too minds but too good an offer lol :)

mixnmatch1 │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: mixnmatch1-bargainista.blogspot.com/

More
7 years 3 months ago #15 by Dese
Replied by Dese on topic Latest in beauty box
Thanks, Granny, just ordered mine! :woohoo:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
7 years 3 months ago #16 by grannyx2
The link is now live so click here to be taken to LIB site. Good luck all, I've ordered mine so I'm off to the land of nod now

BFN Gx2 x

More
7 years 3 months ago #17 by Dese
Hey, Kimbo, I just checked the LiB homepage and their latest tweets say:

Don't miss out on Sunday's themed box featuring @KiehlsUK @EtatPur @MuradUK @MelvitaUK @LOCCITANE @balancemebeauty.

- LatestInBeauty

Make sure you check your emails this afternoon for a sneak peek of Sundays themed box!

- LatestInBeauty

That's interesting, because I have agreed to e-mails, but I have never received one, and it sounds like you haven't either! :unsure:

If anyone out there has the e-mail, could you post it please?

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
7 years 3 months ago #18 by Dese
Here's the link to 'You' magazine, so you can be ready to check it for any special links/codes after midnight tomorrow:

www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/index.html

Good luck! Keep in touch if any products don't suit, I have posted a swap list, but I am currently updating, and there may be other stuff. I would love to swap with anyone who is interested, it all adds to the fun!

:kiss:

More
7 years 3 months ago #19 by Dese
I sent them a disgruntled e-mail, and I posted their reply on the May editor's box link in 'beauty boxes', you can read the whole sorry story there...

:(

More
7 years 3 months ago #20 by Kimbo09
Replied by Kimbo09 on topic Latest in beauty box
Oh I'd be angry at that!! Sounds good, I will be on there straight after midnight. I get samples from LIB, I'm surprised hey haven't sent there customers and email! Hmmm. Exciting tho xx

More
7 years 3 months ago #21 by Dese
You have to wait until Sunday, Kimbo, and you may need a special link from 'You' to see the box. Granny says you can get the link from the site just after midnight. The brands included look very interesting, I hope I don't get pipped this time, as someone snatched my box before I got to pay last time!

:pinch:

More
7 years 3 months ago #22 by Kimbo09
Replied by Kimbo09 on topic Latest in beauty box
Hi guys,

I clicked on the link to see about this box, as I missed out on previous ones, but I couldnt find any information on LIB. Could you tell me how to buy one, or is it just on sunday you can go onto LIB page and buy one??

More
7 years 4 months ago #23 by grannyx2
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x

More
7 years 4 months ago #24 by Dese
Ooh, Granny, I am excited! :silly: Hope I manage to get this one without a hiccough!

:kiss:

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 874 guests and no members online