An Amazing Trip To My Local Dior Counter Today!

More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by gypsonic
hi Nickysel you are most welcome! welcome to the site and thanks for posting. I hope to keep you all up to date with any offers I find. enjoy :kiss:

gypsonic │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/gypsonic

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by nickysel
Thanks so much for posting this - great to know about the foundation, which sounds right up my street!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gypsonic

More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by chantelleSs
Thats great, and thanks for letting us all know about the foundation sample too.

chantelleSs | Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/chantelless12

More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by SamBrez
That is wonderful to hear, well done.
And to get great service too!

SamBrez | Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.testingtimeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

More
8 years 4 months ago #5 by gypsonic
Hi all, I just wanted to tell everyone about my amazing trip to my local Dior counter this morning! I have battled long and hard (as per previous postings) to get my sample of the brand new Diorshow New Look Mascara and yesterday, my wonderful sister managed to get one for me. Of course I tried it immediately. I have reviewed it in full on the site so please take a look. I was so gob smacked at the results I shot down to my Dior counter this morning to see if I could return the favour for my sister as she didn't manage to get one for herself. The trip was sooooo worthwhile. I had a full cleanse and tone, followed by a foundation trial (of which I did not ask for) and a makeover. I walked away with the following testers:-

1 x Diorshow New Look Mascara
1 x Capture Total Eyes Essential Serum
1 x 3 day ample of Diorskin Nude Foundation (03 shade)

Although I went for the mascara sample I actually have been sold on the above foundation. I do not like heavy, thick foundation and the lady assured me I would not be able feel this product on my skin. Well she was right! It is so light but the coverage is amazing. I am still wearing it now and it has not cracked or caked at all. Please see my separate listing under free samples as the lady told me the 3 day trial started today, so if you want to give it a go, get down to your local counter ASAP for a colour match.

All in all the lady was so helpful and could not do enough for me. There was no hard sell and no repeat appointment necessary, though I will return to get my full size Diorshow Mascara this week. Considering I was about to give up on this brand as there was never anyone on the counter to help me, I was so glad I persevered. It was well worth the trip! I hope you all get the chance to try these products :kiss:

gypsonic │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/gypsonic
The following user(s) said Thank You: mixnmatch1, SamBrez, nickysel

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1348 guests and no members online