Most Effective Mascara

More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by gypsonic
Replied by gypsonic on topic Re: Most Effective Mascara
Hi all,
I am slowly changing my mind towards my Soap and Glory. I still think that the brush is a little large and I can't often apply without dotting it on my lids but I love the volumising effect of this as I am not keen on the doll type false lash look :blush: It seperates your lashes brilliantly! :cheer:

gypsonic │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/gypsonic

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by SamBrez
Replied by SamBrez on topic Re: Most Effective Mascara
I ended up with another free Clinique one through the post, I am still using it all the time, still my fave.
I will have to give benefit a go though from your comments.

Welcome Nickysel and Misty, have fun around the website :)

SamBrez | Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.testingtimeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
The following user(s) said Thank You: gypsonic

More
8 years 3 months ago #3 by gypsonic
hi Nickysel and misty 1980. welcome to the site and forum. you are very welcome and Nickysel thanks for the great informative review. you have sold this Mascara to me already :laugh:

gypsonic │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/gypsonic

More
8 years 3 months ago #4 by misty1980
WOW! How fab! ive been on the look out for a new mascara, i currently use (well loads of differant ones actually!) at the moment max factor, False lash effect mascara, but after reading your review on Benefit one, i think i'll give it a try! thank you! I love trying a product after hearing or reading a real persons thoughts on it!

More
8 years 3 months ago #5 by nickysel
Replied by nickysel on topic Re: Most Effective Mascara
Mine's Benefit They're Real. My daughter discovered it first...& it made her lush, long lashes look even more amazing. Being a bit older than her :laugh: my lashes are becoming sparser. I want my lashes to look long & amazing - but not clumpy or age-inappropriate. I have discovered the holy grail of mascaras!! My lashes immediately appear to be doubled in quantity & length, with not a clump in sight. People comment on how fabby my eyes look - which has got to be a good thing B) It's got a little bobbled sphere on the end of the brush (like a mini version of the one on L'Oreal's Telescopic Explosion) which colours & lengthens every single lash. Although billed as only smudgeproof, it lasts better than many waterproofs, with no flaking. The consultant told me she swims in it...& her mum wore it to a wedding where floods of tears failed to shift it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gypsonic, misty1980

More
8 years 4 months ago #6 by chantelleSs

gypsonic wrote: My new favourite as of today is Diorshow New Look Mascara. I was amazed at this product after my tester experience!. I am doing a new forum posting about my visit to the Dior counter this morning to tell you all about it. I have also reviewed the mascara in full. Not sure if this mascara will suit everyone but BOY it works for me! ;)

I really need to try mine now, after reading your great review on it. :)

chantelleSs | Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/chantelless12
The following user(s) said Thank You: gypsonic

More
8 years 4 months ago #7 by gypsonic
My new favourite as of today is Diorshow New Look Mascara. I was amazed at this product after my tester experience!. I am doing a new forum posting about my visit to the Dior counter this morning to tell you all about it. I have also reviewed the mascara in full. Not sure if this mascara will suit everyone but BOY it works for me! ;)

More
8 years 4 months ago #8 by mixnmatch1
My perfect mascara is Cliniques high lengths in black. It applies so easily beacause of the thin applicator you can get really close to the base of the lases and it really lengthens them.I t also does not clump lashes togather which is a horrible look.
I love it!

mixnmatch1 │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: mixnmatch1-bargainista.blogspot.com/

More
8 years 4 months ago #9 by SamBrez
I was really curious after reading many reviews on mascara.

If you could pick one mascara as your most effective mascara, what would it be and why?

Mine at the moment would be Clinique High Impact mascara in 01 Black.

I found after just one coat, my lashes were thicker and longer, after 2 coats they were my usual perfect. Another last coat and they were so long and thick, I could not believe it.
It looked like I was wearing falsies.

So ladies, what is yours?

SamBrez | Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.testingtimeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1493 guests and no members online