Smudge Proof Mascara

More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by skerts
Replied by skerts on topic Smudge Proof Mascara
Thanks Dese and Merry123. I love the idea of fixing with a lash primer or clear mascara. I must hold my hands up and say that I've never heard of a lash primer before. Time to go hunting, I think. Also, I'm just about to click onto your link Dese. Thanks girls. I'm fed up of looking like a panda!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by Merry123
Replied by Merry123 on topic Smudge Proof Mascara

skerts wrote: :unsure: I've spent so much money on mascara trying to find one that is smudge proof, that it's driving me mad. Within 10 minutes of applying mascara it smudges. I haven't a clue what I'm doing wrong, as I'm not touching my eyes, or blinking and neither are they watering. If anyone knows of one that does work or any tips please let me know. xx

Hi skerts, you could try a lash primer or apply clear mascara after your mascara has dried. This can help 'fix' the mascara.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by Dese
Replied by Dese on topic Smudge Proof Mascara
Hi Skerts!

I remember starting a topic about this, because, like you I seemed to have about 10-20 different mascaras and I wasn't happy with any of them! :S

Here's the link, Mixnmatch and Renie made some good suggestions. I seem to be getting along with Lancome at the moment, but it's not perfect! Do report back if you find something really good!

beautyontrial.co.uk/forum/beauty-etc/pro...-you-recommend/#4871

Happy hunting!

:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
7 years 1 month ago #4 by skerts
Smudge Proof Mascara was created by skerts
:unsure: I've spent so much money on mascara trying to find one that is smudge proof, that it's driving me mad. Within 10 minutes of applying mascara it smudges. I haven't a clue what I'm doing wrong, as I'm not touching my eyes, or blinking and neither are they watering. If anyone knows of one that does work or any tips please let me know. xx

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1205 guests and no members online