Fake branded beauty products

More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by SamBrez
MAC, Benefit, Tiffany & Co, YSL, Valentino, Versace, Givenchy, L'Oreal, Clinique, Estee Lauder.
These are main ones but there are many more.
Even Frontline flea treatment for animals.

When buying on Ebay, I would as Mixnmatch1 said, stay away from the high end brands, or even most brands.

Seller has good ratings? Yes. But they are fraudulent. They make many accounts and post ratings from buying from themselves.
Sold loads? More than likely not. Most get shut down within a few days and are back up on a new ID.

SamBrez | Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.testingtimeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by mixnmatch1
Unfortunatly most of the makeup sold on ebay is fake :(
I have been advised that there are a lot of 'MAC' eyeshadow palettes that MAC dont even make but people are buying unaware.
I would personally stay away from buying high end makeup products from ebay and as Sambrez says,stick to the well known stores :)

mixnmatch1 │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: mixnmatch1-bargainista.blogspot.com/

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #3 by SamBrez
In the past few months, I have noticed there is a lot of fake beauty products on ebay.
You may think you are getting a bargain maybe from a foreign country, but you more then likely are not.
I know people who have been victims and took theirs to the store counter to find out it was fake and had them taken from them.

If it sounds too good to be true, it more than likely is.

An alternative is looking online for sales from reputable companies like Boots or Superdrug.
Occasionally, there are really good sales throughout the year.

Happy shopping!

SamBrez | Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.testingtimeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by SamBrez.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1297 guests and no members online