3-Feb: Win 1 of 3 Keromask cosmetics sets

More
7 years 4 months ago #1 by renie
Thanks Boughey, looks like a really good range. :)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by bougheyrm
----<>----
All About You
With the Christmas party season packed full of fun and festivities, it's natural for our skin to look a little under the weather as we enter the New Year. Keromask's cosmetic range is specifically designed to cover skin imperfections like rosacea and vitiligo for a flawless, even skin tone. The range includes foundation available in 24 shades – offering a perfect colour match for your skin - and their award–winning powder to offer flawless coverage.

We have sets of Keromask foundation, finishing powder and facial wipes to give away to 3 lucky All About You readers. Each winner will also receive a free tester set, so you can choose the right shade for you.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1117 guests and one member online