Best Beauty Bloggers

More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by Merry123
Replied by Merry123 on topic Best Beauty Bloggers

oolola13 wrote: Hello I am back again with another blogger, a British one. Her name is Fiona, I hope it is otherwise oops. Anyway I love her blog, she is my favourite British beauty blogger and she posts the most amazing nail tutorials. She often talks about new makeup brands and good affordable makeup products to use.

Check her out here:

www.makeupsavvy.co.uk

A very big thanks!

I absolutely love nail tutorials. ;)

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by bougheyrm
Replied by bougheyrm on topic Best Beauty Bloggers
Another interesting blog! We could definitely learn something from her approach to reviewing samples and the photography. Thanks oolola13

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: oolola13

More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by oolola13
Replied by oolola13 on topic Best Beauty Bloggers
Hello I am back again with another blogger, a British one. Her name is Fiona, I hope it is otherwise oops. Anyway I love her blog, she is my favourite British beauty blogger and she posts the most amazing nail tutorials. She often talks about new makeup brands and good affordable makeup products to use.

Check her out here:

www.makeupsavvy.co.uk
The following user(s) said Thank You: bougheyrm

More
6 years 9 months ago #4 by bougheyrm
Replied by bougheyrm on topic Best Beauty Bloggers
Thanks oolola13. I followed the link and had a look around Temptalia's blog. It looks great and I'll be returning to it to have a proper looka round :)

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: oolola13

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #5 by oolola13
One of my favourite past times is to read beauty blogs and my absolute favourite has to be Temptalia. Christine started the website in 2006 and has since gained a mass of readers from all over the world. She often posts about new collections especially from brands like M.A.C and shows amazing photos of the products, swatches and how the product looks on the skin.

There are plenty reviews to read on the site and features such as the foundation match which has really helped me. On Sundays she posts links,videos of other beauty gurus she has been enjoying which has led me to find other amazing bloggers.

Check her out by clicking the link below:

www.temptalia.com
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by oolola13. Reason: Spelling mistakes
The following user(s) said Thank You: mixnmatch1, Merry123, bougheyrm

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 888 guests and no members online