Ends 08/11/2012 - a Debenhams gift set

More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by bougheyrm

Nazma123 wrote: Wow what a lovely set. Better get cracking and enter. X

Hello Nazma123 and welcome to the site :)

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by Merry123
What a smasher! :)

Thanks, bougheyrm.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by Nazma123
Wow what a lovely set. Better get cracking and enter. X

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #4 by bougheyrm
From The Daily Telegraph (click here )

The first prize in our grand giveaway is the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Limited Edition Collection worth £70, plus a Day to Night Holiday Colour Collection worth £45.
The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Limited Edition Collection consists of three iconic healing creams, which have become daily essentials for beauty editors, models and make-up artists alike. Originally created in 1930, Eight Hour Cream helps soothe chapped, dry skin, relieving redness and minor skin irritations. This set includes the lip protectant gloss, skin protectant cream and an intensive moisturising hand treatment.
The Day to Night Holiday Collection is perfect for getting you party ready in time for Christmas. The luxurious 32-piece train case, features the new Beautiful Color eye shadow palettes in two deluxe compacts, four ceramide ultra lipsticks, two lipgloss wands, two eye and lip pencils, All Gone eye & lip make-up remover, a shimmer powder compact, ceramide lash extending treatment mascara and a three-piece brush set. The combined value of individual products is £300.

This comp runs weekly until the 15th of December: I'll try to remember todo updates but...

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by bougheyrm.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1261 guests and no members online