Ends 30/11/2012 - £1,000 worth of products at Rodial

More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by Dese

Merry123 wrote: I love the Fab Mag comment, "I want all the competitions to be a thousand pounds each, and no rubbish!"

Two words - competition Diva. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wish I had the time to enter them all... I fear I have missed the boat on so many... From the comment it would seem that some people take this competition business very seriously!

:blink:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by Merry123
Thanks for all the ELLE competitions, boughey.

I love the Fab Mag comment, "I want all the competitions to be a thousand pounds each, and no rubbish!"

Two words - competition Diva. :laugh:

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123
The following user(s) said Thank You: bougheyrm

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #3 by bougheyrm
So each new Elle UK competition is worth £1,000... I'm getting an Absolutely Fabulous Magg's comment "I want all the competitions to be a thousand pounds each, and no rubbish!"

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by bougheyrm. Reason: correction

More
7 years 7 months ago #4 by bougheyrm
From Elle UK (click here ):
To celebrate the launch of glamsticks, ELLEuk.com has teamed up with Rodial skincare to offer one lucky reader the chance to win £1,000 worth of products from their make-up, skin & bodycare range.

Rodial combines technologically advanced formulas with natural ingredients for super effective products which really work! Whether you’re looking for an alternative to surgery or a way to inject some life into your beauty routine, Rodial has the answer!

Creators of glamoxy snake serum, bb venom skin tint and cult body products like tummy tuck and crash diet sticks, Rodial offers targeted solutions to any beauty concern!

You have to be logged in to enter.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
Attachments:

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1429 guests and no members online