Ends 21/10/2012 - a Shiseido Anniversary Collection worth £140 (Facebook)

More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by bougheyrm
Had a look at the FeelUnique website and the link there just takes you to Facebook I'm afraid :(

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by Dese
I just get the Facebook log in page, so I can't be certain. I'm very sad I can't participate, if you find a way let me know. :(

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by bougheyrm
I think this is Facebook only :(

Could someone check to see if I've posted the right link... I forgot to copy it before entering!

From Shiseido (click here ):

"From luxury makeup to groundbreaking skincare formulas, there's no wonder why Shiseido is a firm favourite at feelunique.com HQ ...and with this year marking its 140th anniversary, we're certainly feeling the need to celebrate.

We're giving away a Shiseido Anniversary Collection worth £140, including the gorgeous Zen fragrance.

Prize includes:
Shiseido Secret Bloom Eau de Parfum
Shiseido The Skincare Day Moisture Protection SPF15
Shiseido Shimmering Rouge Lipstick
Shiseido Perfect Mascara Full Definition!

Shiseido is... Japanese

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1072 guests and one member online