Surprise Contents Beauty Box Swap

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #1 by Dese
I have had the pleasure of making a couple of swaps with other members since I last posted in this thread. One was quite a long time ago and the other just this month. I can't express how exciting it is receive a surprise swap from another member. It also helps to get the best value from any beauty boxes you may subscribe to.

Here are some pics of the ones I received and how they looked when I opened them:

It's especially nice if you can include some little gift extras, or seasonal treats such as sweets or little items you know the person likes.

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Dese.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by renie
This plan I like.... :kiss:

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by Dese

renie wrote: I love the concept, it's just getting a swap partner who will take that plunge with you x

Renie, I always have a huge backlog of items, plus items I won't use.. Get a few of your bits together and then you and I can see if we can give it a go this summer.

;)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 8 months ago #4 by renie
I love the concept, it's just getting a swap partner who will take that plunge with you x

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 8 months ago #5 by Dese
It was certainly a pleasure to receive! I am trying to get other converts to begin swapping their stuff. It is the best way to get your money's worth!

;)

More
6 years 8 months ago #6 by Merry123
Wow, what a great idea - and such lovely products!

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 8 months ago #7 by renie
Desi what fabulous box!! Some of the brands i know but others i haven't. Definitely a super surprise! x

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #8 by Dese
My lovely swap partner sent me a box this week, and I wanted to share the details of how this works with other members. Has anyone else out there managed to find a partner like this? It really is a great relationship. We have become good friends, and it all started with a one off swap!

Here's the most recent box I received and some detail photos. These boxes are surprise contents, although we do have a discussion about the kinds of things we might include, in order boost the items for each other. It's a great way to maximise the value of your beauty boxes, as we receive many so-so items for our personal needs. It also means that we receive another lovely surprise box, which is the best thing. We time ours for special occasions or when one of us is feeling down.

Enjoy the pics, there are a couple of close up photos so you can see more detail of the contents.

B)

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Dese.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #9 by Dese

helena881 wrote:
This swap is amazing! I've always wanted to try the HD Brows.

Swapping unsuitable items is the best way of maximising the value from your boxes. If you can bear to part with the products that you won't be using, we could arrange a swap, to see if this kind of arrangement might work for you. ;)

Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Dese.

More
6 years 9 months ago #10 by helena881

Dese wrote: Aaah! I've finally found that picture I took of the other swap my partner and I made last autumn. I benefited from the fact that she found the HD Brows palette too dark for her. I remember that everyone was desperate to receive it in their Glossybox that month. Having a regular swap partner means that you get to know the kinds of products that suit them, and they you. It's like having a penpal who sends you presents. It's really wonderful and I recommend it to other members wholeheartedly!

This swap is amazing! I've always wanted to try the HD Brows.

Helena | Blogger | Beauty Lover | seasidebeauty.blogspot.com

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #11 by Dese
Aaah! I've finally found that picture I took of the other swap my partner and I made last autumn. I benefited from the fact that she found the HD Brows palette too dark for her. I remember that everyone was desperate to receive it in their Glossybox that month. Having a regular swap partner means that you get to know the kinds of products that suit them, and they you. It's like having a penpal who sends you presents. It's really wonderful and I recommend it to other members wholeheartedly!

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Dese.

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #12 by Dese
The latest lovely box from my swap partner! This one arrived just yesterday. :P

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Dese.

Moderators: Desegypsonic
Time to create page: 0.548 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 615 guests and one member online