Magazine freebies available in August 2021

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #1 by Dese
Get a free Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara in Black - worth £12.50 - with Harper's Bazaar August 2021 edition with a copy of Elle August edition in the same bag.

One can never have too many mascaras and this one looks like it has a bristle brush, my favourite kind!

Inside the copy of Elle you will also find a cardboard spray fragrance of Versace pour femme Dylan Turquoise.

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Dese.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #2 by Dese
If you are quick, you will still be able to get one of 4 different shades of a high end nail polish with August 2021 edition of Red magazine.  This one will be leaving the shelves quite soon, so you will need to be very fast to get the offer!

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #3 by Dese
Followng a halt at the beginning of the pandemic publishers are just beginning to offer us all some treats with magazines again this summer.

See the posts below for freebies you can find in August 2021. See separarate posts for each offer.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1426 guests and no members online