Magazine freebies available in December 2015

More
4 years 5 months ago #1 by Dese

AlisonH wrote: I'm sorry Dese. I thought I deleted that post. The link doesn't work properly.

No need to apologise, I was just curious. I have just deleted the post for you, let me know if you want me to reinstate it.

:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #2 by AlisonH
I'm sorry Dese. I thought I deleted that post. The link doesn't work properly.

More
4 years 5 months ago #3 by Dese

AlisonH wrote: Heres a link for a complete round up of magazine freebies this month. An easy way to gift yourself.

Hi Alison, I can't seem to locate the link in your post. Did it add OK? :kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #4 by Dese
Get a free Organic Pharmacy Hand Cream in Marigold & Comfrey 50ml worth £22 with Tatler January 2016 edition.

What a lovely freebie!! :silly:

Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Dese.

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #5 by AlisonH
I love a good magazine GWP!
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by AlisonH.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

More
4 years 5 months ago #6 by Dese
December has arrived and the first of the luxurious beauty freebies has appeared on the shelf this week. See each post following this one for individual magazine offers. Please add ones you find as members will be interested in offers which may be available exclusively in certain shops or regionally.

:P

The following user(s) said Thank You: AlisonH

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1335 guests and no members online