Magazine freebies available in April 2015

More
5 years 3 months ago #1 by Dese
Thanks for your addition for members, Luanda, it is very thoughtful of you. :kiss:
I also have found another one...

Get one of four colours of CID nail polish with Cosmopolitan May 2015 edition. Choose between nude, dark red hot pink, or coral.

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
The following user(s) said Thank You: luanda11

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #2 by luanda11
Thanks Dese for sharing magazine freebies. I have found one more.
Grab your copy of Shout Mag for your free 5ml sample of new CLEAN&CLEAR® Advantage® Oil Control Wash
www.facebook.com/cleanandclearuk/photos/...0860/?type=1&theater

luanda11

More
5 years 3 months ago #3 by Dese
Woman & Home May 2015 edition is also promoting a £59 freebie when you spend £35 on the Murad website using the code published in the magazine.

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #4 by Dese
Get Bee Good Honey & Propolis 2-in-1 Cream Cleanser with cloth in Woman & Home Feel Good You Spring Edition. This is also a Waitrose exclusive.

Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Dese.

More
5 years 3 months ago #5 by Dese
Get a free REN Maroccan Rose Otto Body Cream 50ml with Harper's Bazaar May 2015 edition. This is a Waitrose exclusive. You can combine it in a buy two get one free including hair and beauty products at the supermarket. ;)

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #6 by Dese
Choose one of four Eyeko products with InStyle May 2015 edition. All four have a value of £41.

Choose from lash curlers, liquid liner (black), make up wipes or eye stick in smoky.

Personally I love the liquid liner. I have had this one before and I have become a fan. :)

Inside you will also find 8ml each of TRESsemme Youth Boost Shampoo and Conditioner and Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Second Skin Foundation in shade 21. ;)

Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Dese.

More
5 years 3 months ago #7 by Dese
See individual posts which follow this one to find out what beauty freebies are are available with magazines this month. Please add ones you find to the list.

:kiss:

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1229 guests and no members online