GLOSSY MAGAZINE BEST BITS

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #1 by Dese
Replied by Dese on topic GLOSSY MAGAZINE BEST BITS
Great tip, Cat!

I hate the stack of magazines that accumulates every time I need to do the recycling. :S I tend now only to buy them when there is a freebie, or when they have the spring/autumn catwalk info. I try to look at Vogue online to see the trends for hair and make up, which cuts down my need for magazines a bit.

Having a disciplined approach to pulling out the pages when I first read the magazine would be great, I often have good intentions to do it later, and then don't get round to it... :pinch:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cat68

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #2 by Cat68
:silly: I love buying glossy magazines but they can be quite expensive and then they pile up and get out of control but you don't want to throw them out - problem sorted!!! Pull out the beauty pages and put them in a ring binder folder and you'll have your own beauty pages book then the rest of the magazine that you don't want can be recycled.

Cat

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1387 guests and no members online