ILLAMASQUA Beauty School Drop-In (June 2nd & 7th 2013)

More
6 years 10 months ago #1 by helena881
Why all good events always happen not near me!

Helena | Blogger | Beauty Lover | seasidebeauty.blogspot.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by Merry123

BEAUTY SCHOOL DROP-IN

Beauty School Drop-In is held in Illamasqua UK stores and counters* on the first Sunday of every month, drop-in to discover the Illamasqua range and enjoy a complimentary lesson from their professional artists.

With the opportunity to take part in a series of different sessions on the day, you can learn how to master everything from flawless skin to expressive eyes, completely free of charge. Join your local Illamasqua team for the next Beauty School Drop-In to be inspired.

View the themes and session times for the upcoming Beauty School Drop-In events near you. Come along to your chosen session, or stay for a few in one afternoon. Drop-in to meet fellow beauty enthusiasts, or come with a group of friends and immerse yourself in Illamasqua.

June 2nd: Leeds, Liverpool, Debenhams Cardiff, Debenhams Meadowhall, Selfridges Birmingham, Beak Street, Selfridges Exchange Square, Selfridges Trafford Centre, Debenhams Glasgow, Debenhams Belfast.

June 7th: All Locations excluding Selfridges Oxford Street.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 711 guests and one member online