Cosmetic Corner: Dermatologists Weigh in on Sunscreens

More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by renie
Definitely interested in reading about Eucerin. It appears that product is coming up trumps in alot of magazines for problematic areas of skincare. ;-)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by Merry123
Hi Renie,

I came across the info by accident when I was looking for something else.

Dese managed to find another Cosmetic Corner article on reducing redness, and I've just found another one on anti-wrinkle treatments that I'll post - one of the brands suggested is Eucerin Q10.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by renie
Thanks for this info, Merry. I didn't realise sunscreen went as high as 85?!!

I'm having my own skin issues due to sun damage and have been looking for body lotions with SPF, rather than Sunscreen creams, which aren't ideal for everyday use. Unless in an all year round sunny climate.( I just hate the heavy, claggy feel of suncreams.) :(

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 7 months ago #4 by Merry123
CUTIS (US based dermatology site)

Leading dermatologists offer their recommendations on the top sunscreens. See what they’re recommending to their patients and why.

Some of you may be interested to know that the La Roche-Posay brand is mentioned.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 650 guests and no members online