Ends 31/12/2012 - 1 of 25 Rimmel London Sunshimmer goodie bags

More
7 years 4 months ago #1 by renie
Definitely know a few girls that would put this to good use ;)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by bougheyrm
From Cosmopolitan (click here ):

"We all know the best party accessory is a gorgeous sun-kissed glow, and it has never been so easy to achieve…

It’s party season! Fabulous dress? Check. Sexy heels? Check. Gorgeous tan? Check! Thanks to Rimmel London Sunshimmer we can get a natural, flawless, red-carpet-worthy tan in no time. Sunshimmer’s Instant Tan Water Resistant leaves skin feeling soft and moisturised, and looking fabulous for up to 24 hours. Not only that, but it is splash proof too – meaning a sudden downpour or spilt drink won’t affect your head-to-toe radiance! Genius!

Try it for yourself. We’re giving away 25 amazing goodie bags, packed with Rimmel London Sunshimmer products, including the must-have Instant Tan Water Resistant."

Rimmel London’s ultimate instant tan range is called… Sunshimmer

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: renie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 583 guests and no members online