Ends ?? - 5 goody bags containing a range of fabulous Fake Bake products (Facebook)

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1 by renie
I used a cheap last minute tanning product..St.Mortiz I think it was called. Went on beautifully so i thought! Got up next day to go to work...and my Palms were a really dirty brown..yuck!! Which didnt go down well, as i work for a Famous Chocolate Company in their retail side.
Certainly got some weird 'knowing' looks from customers.

One did give a me a super tip...Vanish Bar Soap or Astonish Bar, wash palms and see it disappear....been a godsend ever since. :-)

(what i posted on NOw) :P ;) :)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by renie.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by bougheyrm
From Now Magazine (click here ):

Sorry Facebook accounts only :(

"Fancy getting your summer tan for free thanks to Fake Bake? Well we're giving away 5 goody bags containing a range of fabulous Fake Bake products. To be in with a chance of winning simply comment underneath and tell us your most cringe-worthy tanning tale. We’ll then pick our 5 favourites. So get spilling ladies, good luck!"

Sorry I can't help out as I've never fake tanned (or tanned for that matter!).

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 940 guests and no members online