Beauty Advent Calendars 2021 - members' picks

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #1 by Dese
Liberty always offers good value for money for high end products to enjoy at Christmas and in the year beyond.  This year they have offered even greater value with a product value of over £840.00 - content details yet to be released.  I chose the Men's version of this advent last year, and loved the items for myself and shared just a few with my husband...

Here's what Liberty's have to say:

It’s that time of year again, and wow have our buyers got a special treat for all you beauty lovers. The Beauty Advent Calendar is the highlight of the Liberty calendar year, and we are so excited for you to see this very special 2021 edition. With new brands, exclusive products and an impossibly elevated offering, this year will be our highest-value edit ever – at over £840! This joyful treasure will be stocked online from midnight on Wednesday October 6th

The most successful and fastest-selling product in our 145 year history, the Liberty Beauty Advent Calendar is the industry’s original. Our iconic Christmas countdown is a trove of discovery, blessing beauty lovers year-on-year with cult products, niche must-haves and fresh launches from our beauty hall.Curated by our in-house experts, this year’s Beauty Advent Calendar launches on the 6th of October. Our highest-value offering to date – worth over £840 – the line-up is littered with routine-enhancing treats, hidden within 25 drawers adorned in a heritage print from the Liberty Classics collection.

Also back for another year, our Men’s Advent Calendar features an alternative edit from our Beauty Hall and beyond. Expect game-changing body, hair and skin care, niche fragrance and Liberty treats to set off his festive season.

Stay tuned for updates as they come…

Here's the link to Liberty website for you to check out for any updates:

www.libertylondon.com/uk/features/beauty...advent-calendar.html

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Dese.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BOT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #2 by Dese
I spend a fair amount of time deciding each year which is the best calendar for me.  Here's a calendar that caught my eye, not only due to the value of the products included, so I can experience some greater luxury on a modest income but because of the ethics behind it's production and sales.

Here's what Cult Beauty has to say about this Advent calendar:

The most wonderful time of the year is fast approaching, and you know what that means… our advent calendar is back and better than ever. Worth in excess of an astounding £975/€1,100, the Cult Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is truly in a league of its own! An unbeatable gift for the beauty besotted — no judgement if you keep it for yourself — this 38-piece edit is overflowing with Cult Beauty icons, from under-the-radar ‘Skindie’ heroes and Cult Conscious favourites to make up’s biggest names and everything in between. But the excitement doesn't stop there, this year we'll also be donating £40,000 from the sales of the calendar to the Beauty Backed Trust: an organisation which formed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic with a goal of supporting beauty professionals through grants, mentorships, and masterclasses that help to elevate and evolve the industry post-pandemic and beyond. What’s more, we’re working with ClimatePartner to plant one tree for every advent calendar sold, supporting Woodland Carbon Code-certified projects and establishing forests across rough pasture and degraded areas of the UK.Contents include:Jordan Samuel Skin - full size Hydrate the Mist (120ml)Briogeo - travel size Scalp Revival™ Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo (59ml)Victoria Beckham Beauty - full size Posh Lipstick in 'Pout' (2g)Glow Recipe - travel size Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner (40ml)FARMACY - travel size Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm (50ml)Live Tinted - full size Hueglow in 'Dawn' (50ml)Shiseido - deluxe Vital Perfection Uplifting and Firming Cream (15ml)Augustinus Bader - travel size The Face Oil (10ml)Sweed Lashes - full size Pro Lash Lift Mascara (8ml)HUM Nutrition - full size Here Comes The Sun (30 softgels)Supergoop! - travel size Glowscreen™ SPF 30 (15ml)Odacité - full size CaR Wild Carrot Serum Concentrate Vital Glow (5ml)Sunday Riley - full size Auto Correct Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream (15ml)SUMMER FRIDAYS - full size Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream (50ml)Oskia - full size Isotonic Hydra-Serum (30ml)Briogeo - travel size Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask (59ml) The Ordinary - full size Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% (30ml)MOLTON BROWN - travel size Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel (100ml)Dr. Barbara Sturm - travel size Glow Drops (10ml)fresh - travel size Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash (50ml)IT Cosmetics - full size Complexion Perfection Buki BrushLaura Mercier - deluxe Translucent Loose Setting Powder in 'Translucent' (3.5g)NARS - deluxe Bronzing Powder in 'Laguna' (1.2g)Natasha Denona - full size Macro Blade Liquid Liner in 'Black' (0.55ml)Too Faced - deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara (3.9g)VIEVE - full size Lip Dew (6ml)Westman Atelier - full size Eye Pod in 'Tabac' (0.8g)RÓEN - full size 75° Warm Eye Shadow Palette (4.2g)THE INKEY LIST - full size Tranexamic Acid Night Treatment (30ml)Youth To The People - travel size Kale + Green Tea Spinach Vitamins Superfood Cleanser (59ml)Algenist - full size GENIUS Collagen Calming Relief (40ml)Charlotte Tilbury - full size Eyes To Mesmerise in 'Amber Gold' (7ml)Drunk Elephant - travel size T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum (8ml)ESPA - travel size Modern Alchemy The Grounding Crystals (55g)Kate Somerville - travel size ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment (15ml)Medik8 - deluxe C-Tetra Luxe (8ml)Patchology - full size Serve Chilled Bubbly Eye Gels (1 x pair) Bella Freud - full size Loving Candle (Tuberose & Sandalwood) (190g) 

You'll have to be quick to get your hands on this one so you can sign up to the waiting list to register your interest at the following link:

www.cultbeauty.co.uk/cult-beauty-cult-be...t-calendar-2021.html

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #3 by Dese
Well it's coming to the time of year when the details of Beauty advent calendars are released.  Add your favourite ones here to share the love with other members. Don't forget to add where members can find the lovely advents you post.

See each post following this one for each individual calendar...

Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Dese.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1565 guests and no members online