Mog the Cat at Christmas

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #1 by Dese
Replied by Dese on topic Mog the Cat at Christmas
Hi,
Is that still Available?

Hi miladluuk

If you do a Google search using the following phrase, a link to You Tube comes up  -  you could see if it's still available there

mog the cat christmas sainsbury advert

Good luck and I hope you get to view the sweet advert.

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 hours ago #2 by miladluuk
Replied by miladluuk on topic Mog the Cat at Christmas
Hi,
Is that still Available?

More
5 years 10 months ago - 9 months 1 week ago #3 by AlisonH
Replied by AlisonH on topic Mog the Cat at Christmas
I like that one too. Poor Mog! He wakes up from a nightmare about being chased by a giant robin, to the reality of his house nearly burning down!
Last edit: 9 months 1 week ago by BOT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BOT

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #4 by Dese

Merry123 wrote: Thanks Dese.

I saw this for the first time yesterday, and it really is the sweetest thing. Poor little Mog, though. You can't help feeling sorry for her.

Mog does look very worried throughout the whole story, I really did feel for her! I love the fact that the advertisement will encourage support for charity and children's literacy. Television is a powerful tool of persuasion in people's homes, if children and adults love listening to the story, it can only be a good thing!

I hope there are some other lovely advertisements and animations this Christmas. I am a real fan of the Thinkbox adverts with Harvey the dog!

:)

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Merry123.

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #5 by Merry123
Replied by Merry123 on topic Mog the Cat at Christmas

Dese wrote: Here's a wonderful Christmas tale involving a children's favourite, Mog the Cat. I actually felt a little tearful when I watched this. What a wonderful advert from Sainsbury's this year!

Click the link to view the video:
www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector...ves-Mog-the-cat.html

Thanks Dese.

I saw this for the first time yesterday, and it really is the sweetest thing. Poor little Mog, though. You can't help feeling sorry for her.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Merry123.

More
5 years 10 months ago #6 by Dese
I have read that the ending in reminiscent of the film 'It's a Wonderful Life', however the thought that came into my head when the turkey was brought out was more of a Gilliam's 'Time Bandits'.

:silly:

More
5 years 10 months ago #7 by Dese
Just to add, this wonderful tale has been produced as a book, which is available in Sainsbury's for £3 with profits going to support the improvement of literacy through the work of Save the Children. What a wonderful Christmas gift! For those who prefer something more cuddly, there will be a soft toy too!

:P

More
5 years 10 months ago #8 by Dese
Here's a wonderful Christmas tale involving a children's favourite, Mog the Cat. I actually felt a little tearful when I watched this. What a wonderful advert from Sainsbury's this year!

Click the link to view the video:
www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector...ves-Mog-the-cat.html

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1397 guests and no members online