LIB - YOU Beauty Advent Calendar

More
5 years 8 months ago #1 by Coraire
Just seen this in my email. I was gonna try and stick to just Boots, but there's quite a lot in there that I like the look of. If I'd known they'd ahve Therapie bath salts I wouldn't have ordered a jar of them the other day =/

I think I'll risk it and leave it, and if they happen to have leftovers like they did last year and stick it to half price I'll pick one up then. And if not I've saved £50 to put towards something else. Though they'll probably be more careful not to have excess this year.

Assuming I don't change my mind before then xD

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by renie

Merry123 wrote: Thanks Renie! :kiss:

It contains a good range of products.

Hi Merry, I think they have covered quite a broad base of goodies, looks good. ;)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
5 years 8 months ago #3 by Merry123
Thanks Renie! :kiss:

It contains a good range of products.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
5 years 8 months ago #4 by renie
Latest in Beauty

Introducing the YOU BEAUTY Discovery Advent Calendar.

Lovingly packed with 24 premium beauty and skincare products to help you look and feel more beautiful this Winter. We’ve picked some of our favourite hero products from beauty industry heavyweights Caudalie, ESPA, Dermalogica, Leighton Denny, Sisley and Stila (to name just a few), and combined them in one sensational beauty box.
It’s the beauty enthusiast’s equivalent of Christmas in a box and we hope you enjoy unwrapping surprise after surprise each and every day of advent...
Worth over £240 but yours for just £49.95 including FREE delivery with discount code
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

You have to be a member of Latest in Beauty to take up this offer.

[/color][/i]

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Merry123

Moderators: DesebougheyrmMerry123
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 935 guests and no members online