Advent Calendars

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #1 by Coraire
Replied by Coraire on topic Advent Calendars
Of course not, it makes a lot more sense over here. If I'd thought to look for a christmas section I'd have posted it here originally xD

Though I generally lack the christmas mood. I work in a card shop and have been staring at christmas cards since August o.0
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Coraire.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #2 by Merry123
Replied by Merry123 on topic Advent Calendars

Coraire wrote: Oooh I hadn't noticed we had a christmas section or I would have put it here originally xD

Hope you don't mind Coraire. I thought I'd put all the Christmas posts together (it's only October, and I'm already getting in that Christmassy mood). ;)

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
5 years 11 months ago #3 by Coraire
Replied by Coraire on topic Advent Calendars
Oooh I hadn't noticed we had a christmas section or I would have put it here originally xD

More
6 years 4 hours ago #4 by Dese
Replied by Dese on topic Advent Calendars

Merry123 wrote: Thanks a lot, Coraire. :kiss:

The Boots Advent Calender is nice & affordable. It's one I'll consider buying.

I agree, Merry. It might just be the Boots one for me this year too! - That's if I can resist coming home with an armful of others... :whistle:

Coraire, have you spotted the 'Christmas' section of the site in the index? You might want to pop items there too. You can compare items to last year's ones as there is a stack of lovely ideas. I am a real cracker freak! :silly:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 1 day ago #5 by Merry123
Replied by Merry123 on topic Advent Calendars
Thanks a lot, Coraire. :kiss:

The Boots Advent Calender is nice & affordable. It's one I'll consider buying.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 1 day ago #6 by Coraire
Advent Calendars was created by Coraire
I know they're not quite the same as a Beauty Box, but figured they were similar enough to post here ^^

I've never bought any beauty advent calendars in the past but definitely planning on it this year, has anyone tried any in the past? I found a blog post detailing the main ones for this year:

www.shesaidbeauty.com/emilycoul/blog/201...ent-calendars-522002

I'm thrilled to see Boots doing one and I'll definitely be picking that up. The Latest in Beauty one sounds like it'll be a popular choice but it's not been released yet. I think I'll be trying to choose between that and the Selfridges one o.0

Anyone else planning on grabbing a calendar (or two xD) this year?

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 990 guests and no members online