What were your favourite beauty gifts this Christmas, and where can others find them?

More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by mixnmatch1
Thankyou Merry,i didn't know that it used to be called cosmetics to go,i love lush products,so addictive :)

mixnmatch1 │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: mixnmatch1-bargainista.blogspot.com/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by Merry123
Life before Lush...

How did we manage? (I can remember when it was called Cosmetics-To-Go).

Happy Birthday for tomorrow, mixnmatch1. Let's hope you get some beauty goodies. :)

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123
The following user(s) said Thank You: mixnmatch1

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #3 by mixnmatch1
I didn't recieve many beauty products this christmas only a brunette hair set.
I did however treat myself in the lush sale and have stocked up for the year now.
I do need some more Estee Lauder foundation i used my last drop today but it is my birthday tomorrow so who knows i might recieve some beauty gifts :D

mixnmatch1 │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester │ Visit my blog: mixnmatch1-bargainista.blogspot.com/
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by mixnmatch1.

More
7 years 1 month ago #4 by Merry123
Lots of LUSH stuff - it's become a bit of a Christmas tradition.

I've already reviewed The Enchanter bath bomb...there's more to come. ;)

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
7 years 1 month ago #5 by Dese
We all have our favourites, they may have been ones we gave, rather than received this Christmas, but we want to know what they were! What is more, we want to know where to find them, so that we might pick them up in the January sales...

Spill the beans on your favourite Christmas gifts for 2012!

:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1380 guests and no members online