E: 5.6.13 L'Occitane event with Glossybox

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #1 by Dese
You know, I meant to get back to Glossybox about this event. I was totally underwhelmed. Given that they gave it so much hype, I was expecting something special. Unfortunately I was very disappointed. The best I can say about the event is that it was a very expensive glass of wine.

After making a special journey to central London (costing a little under £10) after work, I arrived to be given a number. Very intriguing. There was a short welcome presentation and we were told we would receive 15% discount on purchases. They offered rose wine, fruit juice and chocolates to guests. Some people got arm massages in pairs. After an hour they had only got to No. 8 on the list and the even was due to end an hour later, and my ticket was No. 17. I decided that I needed to make my way home but there was no one to say goodbye to me, or thank me for coming, nor did I receive any little sachets to take home.

I receive better attention in my local branch. It really was a total disappointment and I would never bother to go to another event they arranged!

:(

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Dese.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by Merry123

Dese wrote: Members please log in to view the address:

Send an e-mail to
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
to reserve a place for you and a friend at an event on 5th June from 6.30-8.30 at one of Covent Garden, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh.

First come, first served.
:kiss:

It's a bit of a trek from Cardiff.

Nevermind - if anyone attends I'd love to know if you manage to bag any great goodies.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by helena881
This sounds so good! I wish I lived near these places :'(

Helena | Blogger | Beauty Lover | seasidebeauty.blogspot.com

More
6 years 10 months ago #4 by Dese
Members please log in to view the address:

Send an e-mail to
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
to reserve a place for you and a friend at an event on 5th June from 6.30-8.30 at one of Covent Garden, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh.

First come, first served.
:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 702 guests and no members online