2013 competition wins!

More
6 years 7 months ago #97 by Reeta
Replied by Reeta on topic 2013 competition wins!
Dese pointed me to this area to share my beauty wins. A couple of months ago I won a £500 Bliss hamper. As I had never used Bliss before it gave me the opportunity to try the brand. I'm so glad I did as some of their products are great and will definitely recommend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #98 by Dese
Replied by Dese on topic 2013 competition wins!

Coraire wrote: Yesterday was a generally bad day. Woke up feeling awful and like I hadn't slept at all and had the early shift at my job. Then had an hour to get home, get lunch and change uniform before I went for the afternoon/evening shift at my other job. Wonderful -.-

However I got home and sitting in my inbox was a winning mail from Feel Unique and I'd won £200 vouchers

Sorry that you had such an awful day! My husband is ill at the moment so no one gets any sleep. I empathise... :(

Fantastic pick-me-up with your win. I love Feel Unique as a supplier. I hope you enjoy your wins! Like you, I avoid any self promotion, but the new plan of the website gives a chance to post photos in a tab on your profile. I would love to see you enjoying your special Easter surprise!

Happy Easter, Coraire!

:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Dese.

More
6 years 7 months ago #99 by Coraire
Replied by Coraire on topic 2013 competition wins!
Thank you both ^^

Though it does now mean I'm gonna have to start my ritual of sitting in the front room waiting for the postman each day again xD

Not that he'll be doing anything tomorrow anyway

More
6 years 7 months ago #100 by bougheyrm
Replied by bougheyrm on topic 2013 competition wins!

Coraire wrote: ... sitting in my inbox was a winning mail from Feel Unique and I'd won £200 vouchers from their facebook page ^^

Yeah!!!! well done Coraire, fantastic win :)

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coraire

More
6 years 7 months ago #101 by Merry123
Replied by Merry123 on topic 2013 competition wins!
:woohoo:

Well done! What a wonderful surprise.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coraire

More
6 years 7 months ago #102 by Coraire
Replied by Coraire on topic 2013 competition wins!
Yesterday was a generally bad day. Woke up feeling awful and like I hadn't slept at all and had the early shift at my job. Then had an hour to get home, get lunch and change uniform before I went for the afternoon/evening shift at my other job. Wonderful -.-

However I got home and sitting in my inbox was a winning mail from Feel Unique and I'd won £200 vouchers from their facebook page ^^ I'd only just started entering competitions again and wasn't really expecting even a small win for at least a few weeks so I did kind of freak out. A lot. xD

And after several hours today (I'm incredibly indecisive) I have finally used my voucher. They want me to take a picture of myself with everything when it comes which is awkward because I don't do pictures well =/ But it's the least I can do xD

Ended up going for a few slightly more expensive products I've avoided because of the price, some smaller things that I've wanted for a while but always seem to prioritise something else above them and then a few things I already have but now have spares ready for when they run out ^^

Actually got more for my 200 than I expected in the end, probably because I went for quite a few little bits as well, can't wait for it to arrive and hopefully be reviewing it all as well (though admittedly my to-review list is still huge xD)

Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Reconstructor Milk
Kerastase Resistance Bain de Force Shampoo
Kerastase Elixir Ultime for Damage Hair
YSL Touche Eclat
Lily Lolo Blush Away
Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation
Lily Lolo Natural Lip Gloss
PhytoJoba Mask
Burt's Bees Radiance Toner
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme
Korres Citrus Showergel
Korres Vanilla Plum Showergel
Korres Mandarin Lip Butter Stick
L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
L'Oreal Paris Resurfacing Primer

More
6 years 7 months ago #103 by Merry123

bougheyrm wrote:

Merry123 wrote: Love the radio - very Retro. :)

Yeap retro and all modern inside - I always wanted to live in a house like that!

:laugh:

Me - I want a hobbit house.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 7 months ago #104 by bougheyrm

Merry123 wrote: Love the radio - very Retro. :)

Yeap retro and all modern inside - I always wanted to live in a house like that!

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #105 by bougheyrm

kerance wrote: On Wednesday I'm going for an 'Ultimate Facial' at 'The Skin Health Spa'

Fantastic! Well done. Love to win a beauty treatment like that :)

Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by bougheyrm.

More
6 years 7 months ago #106 by Merry123

kerance wrote: I've had a lovely win of a 1 year membership on 'Choose Green' a discount priced beauty brand site :D
I won this from Boris at MuLondon after Pinning a picture on Pintrest!

On Wednesday I'm going for an 'Ultimate Facial' at 'The Skin Health Spa'
This is worth £250 and I'm very excited about it! I'm hoping to write a post about it on my blog as I'm thinking it will be an experience to remember!
You can read more about it here It's a mixture of three different facials and I'm hoping it sorts my nasty blemish/spot ridden skin out :D

Hi Kerance, just taken a look at the website and it really is an ULTIMATE facial. :woohoo:

More
6 years 7 months ago #107 by Merry123

bougheyrm wrote: I've had a good week for competitions:

I won a Pure Evoke 1s digital radio from Sainsbury's Bank Money Matters magazine.

I do like DAB radio so this is great. The strange thing for me is that it looks exactly the same as one we bought for my dad years ago!

Today I won a competition from the wonderful MuLondon. It was for a years subscription to Choose Green which (in there words) "...is a loyalty card scheme that offers its members great discounts from organic and environmentally conscious businesses across the UK."

An example of the discount is that you get 15% off MuLondon!

Love the radio - very Retro. :)

More
6 years 7 months ago #108 by kerance
Replied by kerance on topic 2013 competition wins!
I've had a lovely win of a 1 year membership on 'Choose Green' a discount priced beauty brand site :D
I won this from Boris at MuLondon after Pinning a picture on Pintrest!

On Wednesday I'm going for an 'Ultimate Facial' at 'The Skin Health Spa'
This is worth £250 and I'm very excited about it! I'm hoping to write a post about it on my blog as I'm thinking it will be an experience to remember!
You can read more about it here It's a mixture of three different facials and I'm hoping it sorts my nasty blemish/spot ridden skin out :D

My Blog - it's going slow at starting but at 3 posts it's getting there :D
anormalgirlsreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1195 guests and no members online