2013 competition wins!

More
6 years 4 months ago #85 by bougheyrm
Replied by bougheyrm on topic 2013 competition wins!

Merry123 wrote: Nice one! I think the shampoo is six quid a bottle.

Yeap and the mask even more! It just turned up in the post rather than them emailing first so I had no idea it was coming. It makes the hours of entering competitions worth while :)

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #86 by Merry123
Replied by Merry123 on topic 2013 competition wins!

bougheyrm wrote: A surprising but very nice prize win arrived today, full size L'Oreal Hair Expertise EverRiche Nourishing & Taming Shampoo, Hair Expertise EverRiche Nourishing & Taming Conditioner and Hair Expertise EverRiche Nourishing Intense Mask.

Nice one! I think the shampoo is six quid a bottle.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 4 months ago #87 by bougheyrm
A surprising but very nice prize win arrived today, full size L'Oreal Hair Expertise EverRiche Nourishing & Taming Shampoo, Hair Expertise EverRiche Nourishing & Taming Conditioner and Hair Expertise EverRiche Nourishing Intense Mask.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 5 months ago #88 by Merry123

bougheyrm wrote:

Merry123 wrote: :woohoo:

Just won a Dr. Ceuticals Tummy Tone Cream!

Fantastic! Just had a look at a review as I'd never heard of it.

Me neither, but I can't wait to give it a go. ;)

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 5 months ago #89 by bougheyrm

Merry123 wrote: :woohoo:

Fantastic! Just had a look at a review as I'd never heard of it.

More
6 years 5 months ago #90 by Merry123
:woohoo:

More
6 years 5 months ago #91 by Dese
Replied by Dese on topic 2013 competition wins!

Reeta wrote: Dese pointed me to this area to share my beauty wins. A couple of months ago I won a £500 Bliss hamper. As I had never used Bliss before it gave me the opportunity to try the brand. I'm so glad I did as some of their products are great and will definitely recommend.

Hi Reeta! Great to read your post.

I love Bliss, the blood orange is just amazing, and I have yet to try the other variety of body cream I got free with a magazine. I'm certain that's lovely too. You will certainly enjoy that Bliss win. Great news!

:cheer:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 5 months ago #92 by Dese

bougheyrm wrote: After me getting things wrong a nice lady called Jess has been able to sort out the Shock Absorber sports bra I won in October last year! It arrived today :)
Other recent wins (but not actually with me yet):
Bee Strong shampoo & conditioner from Herbal Essence
£250 worth of Mermaid bake ware from Delicious Magazine

Glad you finally got the bra sorted, bougheyrm! I'm certain you will make good use of the bakeware too! Perhaps you should post some of your fab recipes!

:P

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 5 months ago #93 by bougheyrm
After me getting things wrong a nice lady called Jess has been able to sort out the Shock Absorber sports bra I won in October last year! It arrived today :)
Other recent wins (but not actually with me yet):
Bee Strong shampoo & conditioner from Herbal Essence
£250 worth of Mermaid bake ware from Delicious Magazine

More
6 years 6 months ago #94 by bougheyrm

Reeta wrote: A couple of months ago I won a £500 Bliss hamper.]

Yeah!!! Fantastic win Reeta :)

More
6 years 6 months ago #95 by Dese

Reeta wrote: Dese pointed me to this area to share my beauty wins. A couple of months ago I won a £500 Bliss hamper. As I had never used Bliss before it gave me the opportunity to try the brand. I'm so glad I did as some of their products are great and will definitely recommend.

An amazing win! £500 of products... I wouldn't know what to choose!

More
6 years 6 months ago #96 by Merry123

What a wonderful win, Reeta! :cheer:

Looking forward to your Bliss reviews.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 873 guests and one member online