2013 competition wins!

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #73 by bougheyrm
Replied by bougheyrm on topic 2013 competition wins!
A welcome but slightly unknown win today (or maybe it was a freebie): I received 11 seed packs from Mr Fothergill's Seeds. I've looked but can't find the competition they're from and there's no note with them. I suspect Gardener's World but I have no idea. Oh well they're very nice to have anyway.

This is one of the plants I can grow:

I've never seen a cauliflower like it!

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by bougheyrm. Reason: spelling

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #74 by bougheyrm

Merry123 wrote: Stella giveaway win: a de-puffing Shavata eye mask. :woohoo:

Well done Merry123, love to know if it works!

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 3 months ago #75 by Dese
Replied by Dese on topic 2013 competition wins!

Merry123 wrote: Stella giveaway win: a de-puffing Shavata eye mask. :woohoo:

You lucky thing, Merry! :silly:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 3 months ago #76 by Merry123
Replied by Merry123 on topic 2013 competition wins!
Stella giveaway win: a de-puffing Shavata eye mask. :woohoo:

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123
Attachments:

More
6 years 4 months ago #77 by bougheyrm

Dese wrote: I've won a BB Lips by No7 from the Telegraph!

Well done Dese :) Well done for trying as well as winning: I couldn't get up enough energy to enter any of these as I found the whole idea of looking at the times/products/days and entering :(

More
6 years 4 months ago #78 by Dese
Wow! Thanks for finding that out, it sounds really great! I can't wait to receive it! It sounds like my kind of product!

:silly:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 4 months ago #79 by Merry123
Replied by Merry123 on topic 2013 competition wins!

Dese wrote: I didn't expect post a win, I enter so few competitions. What's more it was about two minutes before the end of the time window... I've just received an e-mail to say I've won a BB Lips by No7 from the Telegraph!

:woohoo:

Nice one!

I just looked up the No.7 BB lips because I wasn't sure what kind of product it was. I'd only heard of BB creams.

Description: BB Beauty Lips Beauty Balm is an all-in- one lip balm that provides 3 lip-loving benefits: beautiful colour, soothing nourishment & UV Protection. The Creamy formula provides a finish similar to lip gloss with a transparent hint of colour in a selection of easy to wear shades. Rich emollients help to sooth and nourish the lips keeping skin soft and supple. Anti-oxidants and SPF15 help to prevent UV damage by protecting the lips from the environment and sun.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

More
6 years 4 months ago #80 by Dese
I didn't expect post a win, I enter so few competitions. What's more it was about two minutes before the end of the time window... I've just received an e-mail to say I've won a BB Lips by No7 from the Telegraph!

:woohoo:

More
6 years 4 months ago #81 by Dese
Sounds nice apart from the cleaning... For me it has been a couple of rounds of inspectors since we last spoke... :(

More
6 years 4 months ago #82 by bougheyrm

Dese wrote: By the way, haven't spoken for a while. How's things?

Busy in the garden, cleaning, baking and going to the gym - if I could just win a nice cruise...

More
6 years 4 months ago #83 by Dese

bougheyrm wrote:

Merry123 wrote: Nice one! I think the shampoo is six quid a bottle.

Yeap and the mask even more! It just turned up in the post rather than them emailing first so I had no idea it was coming. It makes the hours of entering competitions worth while :)

A nice surprise for you! And an evening of pampering ahead... ;)

More
6 years 4 months ago #84 by Dese

Merry123 wrote:

bougheyrm wrote: A surprising but very nice prize win arrived today, full size L'Oreal Hair Expertise EverRiche Nourishing & Taming Shampoo, Hair Expertise EverRiche Nourishing & Taming Conditioner and Hair Expertise EverRiche Nourishing Intense Mask.

Wow, Bougheyrm, that was quite a win! Well done! :cheer:
By the way, haven't spoken for a while. How's things?

Nice one! I think the shampoo is six quid a bottle.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1068 guests and 2 members online