2013 competition wins!

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #61 by renie
Replied by renie on topic 2013 competition wins!
I actually won a prize.... :woohoo: :woohoo: I won the Kids Club Book of the Month, @ www.annabelkarmel.com
Ok it's not a beauty product, but it is sweet, and it is for 3 little girls, whose mum is my daughters best bud.
I had forgotten I had entered this competition, infact it must have been in May...

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by renie.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #62 by bougheyrm
Replied by bougheyrm on topic 2013 competition wins!

Merry123 wrote: It's a good facial wash. I also love their Blemish Gel.

Thanks Merry123 :) Looking forward to trying this one!

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 3 months ago #63 by Merry123
Replied by Merry123 on topic 2013 competition wins!

bougheyrm wrote: My Nelsons Pure & Clear® Purifying Daily Facial Wash arrived today. This was a Glamour win from May.

Well done, boughey! ;)

It's a good facial wash. I also love their Blemish Gel.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 3 months ago #64 by bougheyrm
My Nelsons Pure & Clear® Purifying Daily Facial Wash arrived today. This was a Glamour win from May.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 3 months ago #65 by bougheyrm

Dese wrote: This cauliflower makes me think of fractels... :blink:

Agreed! It's a sort of Mandle-cauli.

More
6 years 3 months ago #66 by bougheyrm

jeerapat wrote: June was a fantastic month for me. As I never won any competition earlier. I was lucky enough to win 4 comps in a month :)

Excellent! Well done jeerpat :) Very jealous of the facial and the Murad intensive face peel, sounds wonderful! Plus the Elemis Body Scrub looks fantastic. Congratulations and I hope your good look continues!

More
6 years 3 months ago #67 by Dese
Replied by Dese on topic 2013 competition wins!

bougheyrm wrote: A welcome but slightly unknown win today (or maybe it was a freebie): I received 11 seed packs from Mr Fothergill's Seeds. I've looked but can't find the competition they're from and there's no note with them. I suspect Gardener's World but I have no idea. Oh well they're very nice to have anyway.

This is one of the plants I can grow:

I've never seen a cauliflower like it!

This cauliflower makes me think of fractels... :blink:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 3 months ago #68 by Dese
Replied by Dese on topic 2013 competition wins!

jeerapat wrote: June was a fantastic month for me. As I never won any competition earlier. I was lucky enough to win 4 comps in a month :)

First, I won Marie Claire magazine comp. The prize was a facial at Smooth you salon in London plus Murad intensive face peel. The facial was fantastic! The lady at the salon also gave me a sample of Murad cleanser and their own brand lip balm.

Later, in June, there was a huge giveaway by Stella magazine. The prize was changing every 2 hours. I entered almost all of them. I won 2 - Witch Skin primer and Elemis body scrub

Lastly, Benefit had a daily giveaway for 28 days in May I think. I won day 27. I received the new creaseless cream shadow in Holy Smoke

:)

Well done, Jeerapat! It's encouraging when we hear that someone has won something. There is hope for us all. June was a good month for you!

If you receive any freebies, please let us know at the link below. They seem to be a little scarce at the moment.

www.beautyontrial.co.uk/forum/35-Freebie...receive-in-july-2013

:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 3 months ago #69 by jeerapat
Replied by jeerapat on topic 2013 competition wins!
June was a fantastic month for me. As I never won any competition earlier. I was lucky enough to win 4 comps in a month :)

First, I won Marie Claire magazine comp. The prize was a facial at Smooth you salon in London plus Murad intensive face peel. The facial was fantastic! The lady at the salon also gave me a sample of Murad cleanser and their own brand lip balm.

Later, in June, there was a huge giveaway by Stella magazine. The prize was changing every 2 hours. I entered almost all of them. I won 2 - Witch Skin primer and Elemis body scrub

Lastly, Benefit had a daily giveaway for 28 days in May I think. I won day 27. I received the new creaseless cream shadow in Holy Smoke

:)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rose, Dese

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #70 by renie
I had a half idea that is was Purple..see them in plant tubs and borders, hence the question of 'Edible'. I actually managed to get my pic up on the freebies. It's in colour!?

bougheyrm wrote:

renie wrote: Great win, Bougheyrm, getting seeds is always handy. Although i'm abit like you, never seen a caully look like that..is it edible or decorative?

No it's edible as is this one:

Sorry, no idea why the site is making the pictures greyscale: this cauliflower is purple.

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by renie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rose

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #71 by bougheyrm

renie wrote: Great win, Bougheyrm, getting seeds is always handy. Although i'm abit like you, never seen a caully look like that..is it edible or decorative?

No it's edible as is this one:

Sorry, no idea why the site is making the pictures greyscale: this cauliflower is purple.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by bougheyrm.

More
6 years 3 months ago #72 by renie
Great win, Bougheyrm, getting seeds is always handy. Although i'm abit like you, never seen a caully look like that..is it edible or decorative?

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 858 guests and one member online