2013 competition wins!

More
6 years 6 months ago #109 by bougheyrm
Replied by bougheyrm on topic 2013 competition wins!
I've had a good week for competitions:

I won a Pure Evoke 1s digital radio from Sainsbury's Bank Money Matters magazine.

I do like DAB radio so this is great. The strange thing for me is that it looks exactly the same as one we bought for my dad years ago!

Today I won a competition from the wonderful MuLondon. It was for a years subscription to Choose Green which (in there words) "...is a loyalty card scheme that offers its members great discounts from organic and environmentally conscious businesses across the UK."

An example of the discount is that you get 15% off MuLondon!

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kerance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #110 by bougheyrm
Okay so if it's a freebie then you have a place to list it (look in Bargains & Deals, Freebies & Samples, What freebies did you receive in ...) but I thought that maybe we should have a place for competition wins.

I appreciate that this won't be undating it everyday like the freebie section but it would be fun to know that people are winning things (hopefully from all of the competitions that members are listing!).

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by bougheyrm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, kerance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 818 guests and one member online