2013 competition wins!

More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by bougheyrm
Replied by bougheyrm on topic 2013 competition wins!
Doing okay with the Pringles advent calendar: I've won iTunes vouchers and some cans of Pringles. The downside is the site has become very glitchy but if things get sorted out they'll be nice to have.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by bougheyrm

renie wrote: Thanks Boughey, aren't you going to use them?

I'd happily win more but to be honest there are far too many body washes in my cupboard!

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by renie
Replied by renie on topic 2013 competition wins!
Thanks Boughey, aren't you going to use them?
I seem to remember having a lot of dove and binning them(shelve life issue)....the usual, I open try, hoping for something different, and then never really use them, because they are all the same, and that distinctive scent never changes.

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
5 years 10 months ago #4 by bougheyrm

renie wrote: Great Boughey, just read your blog, (thanks for the mention :blush: )
I really like the idea of the Wingman,,, might get hubby this one.
I have to say though...I hate Dove with a passion, unfortunately its all to synthetic for me and has that clingy scent in all its products.
:)

The Doves definitely didn't really get on my wish list to be honest; they came from a school raffle. The Wingman competition ended before I could win the third of their products (Charge) but I did have a look at it in Tesco. I got two 50p off vouchers with the bottle if you'd like them.

More
5 years 10 months ago #5 by renie
Great Boughey, just read your blog, (thanks for the mention :blush: )
I really like the idea of the Wingman,,, might get hubby this one.
I have to say though...I hate Dove with a passion, unfortunately its all to synthetic for me and has that clingy scent in all its products.
:)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
5 years 10 months ago #6 by bougheyrm

renie wrote: Well done! Boughey.. HOw did the last one go... :) .

Interestingly. I did what you suggested and did a blog :) It's here .

More
5 years 10 months ago #7 by renie
Well done! Boughey.. HOw did the last one go... :) .

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
5 years 10 months ago #8 by bougheyrm
A nice surprise today: another win from Wingman 3-in-1 Jetwash. This time it's the Jetfuel one which has a slightly less dramatic colour than the last one (I'll put a photo on when I have a moment).

More
5 years 11 months ago #9 by Merry123
Replied by Merry123 on topic 2013 competition wins!

bougheyrm wrote: I received another win from Foamburst Genies today (Imperial Leather): a 50 ml Bronzing Mousse from St. Tropez along with a Tan Applicator Mitt. All very nice but it'll be going to someone else as I don't use self tan but it was nice to win anyway.

At least it's a nice treat for someone else. :)

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
5 years 11 months ago #10 by bougheyrm
I received another win from Foamburst Genies today (Imperial Leather): a 50 ml Bronzing Mousse from St. Tropez along with a Tan Applicator Mitt. All very nice but it'll be going to someone else as I don't use self tan but it was nice to win anyway.

More
5 years 11 months ago #11 by bougheyrm

Merry123 wrote: 3 zombie books - The Newsflesh Trilogy by Mira Grant.

For those of you who don't know me I'm a big fan of horror!! :evil:

Well done Merry123! I've read Feed but haven't read any of the either of the others. Enjoy :)

More
5 years 11 months ago #12 by Merry123
Replied by Merry123 on topic 2013 competition wins!
3 zombie books - The Newsflesh Trilogy by Mira Grant.

For those of you who don't know me I'm a big fan of horror!! :evil:

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1100 guests and one member online