More
6 years 11 months ago #13 by IE363
Very grateful for the reminders Merry :kiss:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #14 by Merry123
Click here .

23 November: Pure Essence Eau de Parfum No. 2 Rose, £37

Ethereal and eternally romantic, the sophisticated, velvety scent of rose is imbued with wonderfully calming and uplifting properties.

To enter, just answer the question.

Which food indulgence helps you to look younger, thanks to anti-aging antioxidants, flavanoids and brain-boosting caffeine? Chocolate.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123
Attachments:

More
6 years 11 months ago #15 by Merry123
Apologies for not updating yesterdays Glamour and Easy Living giveaways. I've only just managed to connect.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 11 months ago #16 by renie
Oh i have this one, :)
Got it free in amagazine ages ago...its a great hand cream.

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 11 months ago #17 by Merry123
Click here .

21 November: Nourishing Melissa Hand Polish, £15

Nourishing Melissa Hand Polish soothes and nourishes dull or dry hands. Gently exfoliating argan and rosehip seed powders combined with cooling aloe vera and rejuvenating oils of lemon, frankincense and melissa to smooth and revitalise the hands.

Which food indulgence helps you to look younger, thanks to anti-aging antioxidants, flavanoids and brain-boosting caffeine? Chocolate.

Attachments:

More
6 years 11 months ago #18 by Merry123
Click here .

20 November: Sensual Jasmine Body Oil, £19.50

Sensual Jasmine Body Oil is pure luxury. A heady infusion of precious night-flowering jasmine and ylang ylang essential oils in an intensely moisturising, easily absorbed blend of oils, including Fairtrade Brazil nut and apricot kernel oils.

Attachments:

More
6 years 11 months ago #19 by Merry123
Click here .

19th November 2012: Organic Eye Make-Up Remover, £10.75

The Organic Eye Make-Up Remover gently removes even waterproof make-up, while conditioning lashes and hydrating and protecting the delicate eye area.

Attachments:

More
6 years 11 months ago #20 by Merry123
Click here .

18th November 2012: Bee Lovely Busy Bee Balm, £6.50

The 99% organic, multi-purpose Busy Bee Balm contains an intensely nourishing blend of moisturising organic cocoa butter and beeswax, with the citrus scent of energising organic orange essential oil. The Busy Bee Balm conditions dry lips, flaking cuticles and dry patches.

Attachments:

More
6 years 11 months ago #21 by Merry123
Click here .

17th November 2012: Limited Edition Garden Mint and Bergamot Hand Lotion, £12.50

Handmade in Great Britain, the limited edition Garden Mint and Bergamot Hand Lotion is luxurious and organic with the clean, green scent of freshly picked garden mint and zesty Sicilian bergamot, enriched with nourishing shea nut butter, jojoba and evening primrose oils.

Attachments:

More
6 years 11 months ago #22 by IE363
This comp has really reminded me how much I like Neal's Yard! I'm about to treat myself to a Rose and Geranium bubble bath. Lovely! :)

More
6 years 11 months ago #23 by Merry123
Click here .

16th November 2012: Rejuvenating Frankincense Refining Cleanser, £19.50

Our luxurious two-step cleanser leaves skin feeling beautifully soft, smooth and rejuvenated. Step one gently cleanses while step two delicately smoothes and refines.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: IE363

More
6 years 11 months ago #24 by Merry123
Click here .

15th November 2012: Energising Reed Diffuser, £26

Wonderfully fragrant and beautifully stylish, the Energising Aromatherapy Reed Diffuser is also environmentally friendly, safe and easy to use. The blend of pure natural and organic essential oils is absorbed up through natural reeds, slowly releasing the aroma for a long-lasting energising ambience.

Attachments:

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.512 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 886 guests and no members online