What freebies did you receive in November 2017?

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #1 by catsholiday
Wow! that sound lovely!!

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 weeks ago - 1 year 2 weeks ago #2 by Dese
Last week I had a wonderful free hand and arm massage and glass of prosecco at Molton Brown. I also came away with a nice goody bag containing a Wittard chocolate spoon, Wittard Go Go Ginger teabag and 50ml each of shower gels in Tobacco Absolute and Ylang Ylang.

:side:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by Dese.

More
1 year 2 weeks ago - 1 year 2 weeks ago #3 by Dese

catsholiday wrote: I went into Derby today and got 3 Dunhill aftershave samples from Debenhams and 2 x La vie est belle from Lancome plus the lovely lady at Lush gave me a nice big piece of soap as it is my birthday tommorrow :)

Lucky you Catsholiday! I hope you had a 'luscious' birthday!! :silly:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by Dese.

More
1 year 1 month ago #4 by catsholiday
I went into Derby today and got 3 Dunhill aftershave samples from Debenhams and 2 x La vie est belle from Lancome plus the lovely lady at Lush gave me a nice big piece of soap as it is my birthday tommorrow :)

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
1 year 1 month ago #5 by Dese
Get a free Rituals full sized body cream with Marie Claire November 2017 edition. There is still some time to get this offer but it will disappear fairly soon.

Inside you will find a Mixa sample sachet.

;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: catsholiday

More
1 year 1 month ago #6 by Dese
Get one of a choice of three free Leighton Denny nail polishes in reddish pink, deep red or Creme de la Creme worth £12 each with Harpers Bazaar December 2017 edition.

;)

More
1 year 1 month ago #7 by Dese
Wow, autumn is here, the clocks have changed and the first frost and dark evenings have arrived. The weather is truly changing but have you discovered any new season beauty products? Please share with other members so that we may all share in the possibilities.

See each separate post for different offers.

;)

Moderators: DesebougheyrmMerry123
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 602 guests and no members online