What freebies did you receive in August 2017?

More
3 years 1 month ago #1 by Dese

bibolda wrote: Got a lot of freebies in the month. My favourite was the Armani foundation sample. It is actually really good and I am thinking to change my usual one.

I will look out for your review of this item, Biblolda, I am quite a fan of Armani. One of my favourite mascaras is from this brand and I always return to it! They make fab fragrance too in their private collection. :side:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #2 by Dese

clare.mckenzie wrote: I have had quiet a few considering it was August. Traditionally this has been a quier month so whatever I receive I am super grateful. Here's what I received:

So Post: Perfume Burberry Rose Blush Burberry
YSL Foundation
4 x Clarins facial serum
2 x Suvex moisturisers
Elie Saab Perfume Sample
How to live for Free Book
Amazon e-Vouchers from Surveys £60
Toilet/Kitchen Roll Tests from ReviewLatest
4 x teabags from Ahmed of London

Well done, Clare, you really did get quite a haul in August. I am hoping I may have some fortune in September!

:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
3 years 1 month ago #3 by clare.mckenzie
I have had quiet a few considering it was August. Traditionally this has been a quier month so whatever I receive I am super grateful. Here's what I received:

So Post: Perfume Burberry Rose Blush Burberry
YSL Foundation
4 x Clarins facial serum
2 x Suvex moisturisers
Elie Saab Perfume Sample
How to live for Free Book
Amazon e-Vouchers from Surveys £60
Toilet/Kitchen Roll Tests from ReviewLatest
4 x teabags from Ahmed of London
Attachments:

More
3 years 1 month ago #4 by bibolda
Got a lot of freebies in the month. My favourite was the Armani foundation sample. It is actually really good and I am thinking to change my usual one.

More
3 years 1 month ago #5 by bibolda
I think they spent a lot of money on the paper and the print is unique on the sample, but the perfume amount is so small. I think it is very nice fragrance and I am happy that they made something more floral and fruity than the other Burberry fregrances.

More
3 years 2 months ago #6 by catsholiday
I got this too - I wish they would send proper samples instead of the quirky packaged ones

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
3 years 2 months ago #7 by clare.mckenzie
I have had a rather quiet month on the beauty freebies. I did receive the Burberry Blush perfume wallet which was rather nice. Might have been a bit too sweet for my personal preference.

More
3 years 2 months ago #8 by Dese
A little late in starting this month due to time away, but lets hope there are still lovely things to be had for free during the holiday season. Add items you found and where other members might also find lovely things for free too!

;)

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 963 guests and no members online