What freebies did you receive in November 2016?

More
2 years 1 month ago #13 by Merry123
I've just received some very interesting samples from Roger & Gallet - Le Soin Aura Mirabilis, the new 4 step face care ritual. :)

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #14 by lildan
Thanks Dese...could be just as well that you didn't qualify for the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish what with the bacteria problem they are having at the mo.
I am a member of Clicks Research, I think someone on here recommended it last year, but so far I have only reviewed some shampoo and some washing up liquid...not that I am complaining as both products were excellent...but it would be nice to be invited to try a high end product...maybe I'm still a newbie...so not eligible yet...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

More
2 years 1 month ago #15 by mxx
wow! enjoy :) It sounds fantastic :D

More
2 years 1 month ago #16 by Dese

lildan wrote: Wow, that's great Dese...who is it with (if you're allowed to say) ...I was lucky enough to get the Body Shop Skin Gel from beauty on trial to try which I really like but I love getting high end products that I wouldn't be able to afford...doesn't happen often...enjoy...

I don't think I am allowed to say, unfortunately. Perhaps you should register with Clicks Research, but you do need to do a lot of questionnaires before you start. They handle products from Boots, M&S, Liz Earle and Neal's Yard among others. I had a lovely Rose and Geranium facewash from Neal's Yard a few months ago. I didn't qualify for the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, unfortunately. :(

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
2 years 1 month ago #17 by lildan
Wow, that's great Dese...who is it with (if you're allowed to say) ...I was lucky enough to get the Body Shop Skin Gel from beauty on trial to try which I really like but I love getting high end products that I wouldn't be able to afford...doesn't happen often...enjoy...

More
2 years 1 month ago #18 by Dese
Just heard that I am going to be included in a trial for a high end natural beauty serum. It's got one of my favourite essential oils so I really am excited to receive this one! :woohoo:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
2 years 1 month ago #19 by 4lex4ndr4
It is great when people win something :)
I do hope November will not disappoint me (still a few days to wait for its arrival). This week I had a won a bottle of Garnier micellar water in a local competition, but it is somewhere on the way to me. I know its properties, it gets along with my sking well so I'm looking forward to receiving it. :kiss:
As for freebie samples, well, I'm expectant too, but no guarantees here :laugh:

More
2 years 1 month ago #20 by catsholiday
Enjoy :woohoo:

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: mxx

More
2 years 1 month ago #21 by Dese

mxx wrote: I got Vero K-PAK Color Intensity last week.I won it and love those pretty colours.I added some green and blue streaks to make my hair happy :)

Sounds great, Mxx, well done on your win! I have noticed that people are becoming much more adventurous with bright and unusual hair colour combinations. I have only tried single colours so far (bright pink) but your multi coloured set sounds just wonderful!

:silly:

More
2 years 1 month ago #22 by mxx
I got Vero K-PAK Color Intensity last week.I won it and love those pretty colours.I added some green and blue streaks to make my hair happy :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, Dese

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #23 by Dese
Darker evenings are arriving and the depressing clock change has arrived. Cheer up other members by sharing with them the lovely items you managed to find in November and help others to be able to find them too.

;)

Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Dese.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 4lex4ndr4

Moderators: DesebougheyrmMerry123
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 506 guests and no members online