What freebies did you receive in November 2016?

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #1 by Dese
Yesterday I got 50ml each of Molton Brown Pink Pepperpod and Black Peppercorn Body Wash as well as a lovely, relaxing hand massage with Oudh Accord body cream and a spritz of fragrance. After 24 hours I can still smell it on my wrists. This product really lasts! :side:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Dese.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #2 by Dese
Today I received two lovely bottles of serum with essential oil to last me 8 weeks! The aroma is amazing!! :side:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Dese.

More
3 years 3 months ago #3 by Dese

catsholiday wrote: I forget as well sorry Dese!

Thank you both, Catsholiday and Merry, for trying to remember. I'm sorry I missed out on that one. :(

More
3 years 3 months ago #4 by catsholiday
I got samples of three Lush body conditioners today when I went in. I d spend too though!!

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
3 years 3 months ago #5 by catsholiday
I forget as well sorry Dese!

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
3 years 3 months ago #6 by Merry123

Dese wrote:

Merry123 wrote: I've just received some very interesting samples from Roger & Gallet - Le Soin Aura Mirabilis, the new 4 step face care ritual. :)

That sounds interesting, Merry, where did you find that one?

:kiss:

Hi Dese, I'm afraid I really can't remember. I think that I may have requested it some time ago.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
3 years 3 months ago #7 by Dese

mxx wrote: wow! enjoy :) It sounds fantastic :D

I am really looking forward to its arrival. The last product I received from this brand had a really strong aroma, which I really enjoy (however my husband definitely doesn't)! I had a spritzer from this brand with frankinsense which was one of my favourites, I am hoping to really enjoy a sensory experience applying this one to my face morning and evening. This is one of my great joys...

:ohmy:

More
3 years 3 months ago #8 by Dese

lildan wrote: Thanks Dese...could be just as well that you didn't qualify for the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish what with the bacteria problem they are having at the mo.
I am a member of Clicks Research, I think someone on here recommended it last year, but so far I have only reviewed some shampoo and some washing up liquid...not that I am complaining as both products were excellent...but it would be nice to be invited to try a high end product...maybe I'm still a newbie...so not eligible yet...

It may have been from me, I have had some good deals from them by Neal's Yard, M&S etc. You may be right re Liz Earle. I had forgotten... I don't think there is any waiting list, you just need to show you are open to trying things or use them through your responses so you will be included in the emails. Keep your profiling up to date. For all these things, I think it is important not to indicate that you never use a product...

Hope this helps!

;)

More
3 years 3 months ago #9 by Dese

catsholiday wrote: Just opened a small parcel and I it this too . It does look good :)

Lucky you! I am very jealous!

:P

More
3 years 3 months ago #10 by Dese

Merry123 wrote: I've just received some very interesting samples from Roger & Gallet - Le Soin Aura Mirabilis, the new 4 step face care ritual. :)

That sounds interesting, Merry, where did you find that one?

:kiss:

More
3 years 3 months ago #11 by catsholiday
Just opened a small parcel and I it this too . It does look good :)

More
3 years 3 months ago #12 by catsholiday
How lovely. What a treat !!

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1211 guests and no members online