What freebies did you receive in May 2014?

More
6 years 6 months ago #37 by mxx
I got today lipstick from you :cheer: I will start testing tomorrow :) Thank you ! XXX

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #38 by Merry123
Stock cubes.

Handy, but I think I need to have a word with the Freebie Fairy. She's been a bit slow this year! :silly:

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 6 months ago #39 by bougheyrm

catsholiday wrote: I picked up 3 samples from Body Shop for a £1 donationto the Teenage Cancer trudst. Failry small samples but I could choose my own - 2 faceserums and a BB cream :ohmy:

Sounds great! One of the few shops I can get to here is Body Shop so I'll have to give it a whirl.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 6 months ago #40 by bougheyrm

renie wrote: May seems to be slow !
Still I got my Tesco trial in the post at the weekend. A full size Anti-ageing foundation, in medium to long wear formula. So far I am actually enjoying using it.
Also this morning the postie delivered the Britney Spears sample duo vials, in the new Naughty & Nice Remix. :)

nice one renie: I haven't had anything from Tesco since the dish washing up gloves a few weeks ago (and I never get anything as interesting as you trial :(

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 6 months ago #41 by catsholiday
I picked up 3 samples from Body Shop for a £1 donationto the Teenage Cancer trudst. Failry small samples but I could choose my own - 2 faceserums and a BB cream :ohmy:

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
6 years 6 months ago #42 by renie
May seems to be slow !
Still I got my Tesco trial in the post at the weekend. A full size Anti-ageing foundation, in medium to long wear formula. So far I am actually enjoying using it.
Also this morning the postie delivered the Britney Spears sample duo vials, in the new Naughty & Nice Remix. :)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 6 months ago #43 by Merry123

lildan wrote: Received my free Tempur Travel Pillow today...it's great and in it's own travel pouch as well. I went into a Dreams Bed Showroom to look for a new mattress and saw this offer to try out the 3 different Tempur mattresses and say which I preferred. The free pillow arrived in the post.

Well done, Lildan! :cheer:

I just looked on the Tempur website, and the travel pillow looks very comfy.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 6 months ago #44 by bougheyrm
Hi lildan
I've done that for you.
Thanks
Richard

The following user(s) said Thank You: lildan

More
6 years 6 months ago #45 by lildan
Help please...how do I delete a duplicate posting?...the site timed out and when I reloaded it my message had posted twice....I can't see an edit or delete button. Thanks.

More
6 years 6 months ago #46 by lildan
Received my free Tempur Travel Pillow today...it's great and in it's own travel pouch as well. I went into a Dreams Bed Showroom to look for a new mattress and saw this offer to try out the 3 different Tempur mattresses and say which I preferred. The free pillow arrived in the post.

More
6 years 6 months ago #47 by bougheyrm
Well the post yesterday wasn't quite as exciting but I did get three sample Fairy Platinum All in One dishwasher tablets which are, if not exciting then very useful.

More
6 years 6 months ago #48 by Dese

catsholiday wrote: I got three samples from Lush - Their new Dream cream, mask of magnaminty and slat scrub - all with NO preservatives now!! I did spent £1o in there though!! :)

Sometimes it's hard to resist... :whistle:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
The following user(s) said Thank You: catsholiday

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1860 guests and no members online