6 years 7 months ago #1 by renie
Here's hoping ;)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by Dese
:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by Merry123
Thank you!

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 7 months ago #4 by Dese
Here's another great sample! Members please log in to view the link.

;)

Get a free sample of new Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer

When the Max Factor make-up artists asked us to bottle the longwear secret of our best selling All Day Flawless 3 in 1 foundation, the result was our new Facefinity All Day Primer.

Facefinity All Day Primer helps to prepare your skin, allowing foundation to sit smoothly and evenly. It also extends the wear of your foundation – so you can have a natural but perfected look that lasts all day.

And, because we’re so excited about Facefinity All Day Primer, we’re giving you a chance to try it for free. The first 100 people will get full-size samples and then after that there are 30,000 sachets up for grabs.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
The following user(s) said Thank You: catsholiday

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1756 guests and no members online