What freebies did you receive in April 2014?

More
6 years 7 months ago #13 by SamBrez
I know, I missed everyone!
Been busy having babies and working silly hours (50-60 a week)
Finally got baby in a routine now so have loads of time for reviewing. My list is huge!

Hope you have all been well :D

SamBrez | Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.testingtimeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
The following user(s) said Thank You: BOT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #14 by Dese
Hi Mxx, great to see you in the forum again. Hope you had a lovely Bank Holiday!

:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 7 months ago #15 by mxx
well done :)

More
6 years 7 months ago #16 by Dese

SamBrez wrote: I have had a fab April so far...
I have had the bzz pedi trial, bzz eye spray trial, I received nearly £200 worth of skincare to review, I got a baby weleda kit to trial, kids futbol (football) worth £33, I won 2x comps on a site, one was a cosatto car seat worth £180 and a Yoomi set with bottle, warmer and a microwaveable sheep that smells lush.
I won a few comps also and got a face cleansing kit, a few beauty products also.
I also had quite a few trials on clicks, waiting for repair night cream, had night and day cream, lip balm, fake tan, bb cream x3 and a bb bronzer.

Wow! What a fab month for you and there are still 10 days to go! Well done, Sam, glad to see you back in the forum too. I've missed you!

:kiss:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 7 months ago #17 by bougheyrm

SamBrez wrote: I have had a fab April so far...
I have had the bzz pedi trial, bzz eye spray trial, I received nearly £200 worth of skincare to review, I got a baby weleda kit to trial, kids futbol (football) worth £33, I won 2x comps on a site, one was a cosatto car seat worth £180 and a Yoomi set with bottle, warmer and a microwaveable sheep that smells lush.
I won a few comps also and got a face cleansing kit, a few beauty products also.
I also had quite a few trials on clicks, waiting for repair night cream, had night and day cream, lip balm, fake tan, bb cream x3 and a bb bronzer.

Fantastic! Well done SamBrez :)

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 7 months ago #18 by SamBrez
I have had a fab April so far...

SamBrez | Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.testingtimeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

More
6 years 7 months ago #19 by Dese
For me today it was a 15ml tub of Age Repair Night Cream from Clicksresearch. :woohoo:

More
6 years 7 months ago #20 by bougheyrm

renie wrote: :woohoo: Another freebie!!!
I got a packet of Wildflower mix from the BBC Countryfile, very handy for the bumbees & flutterbyes ;)
I also got a 50ml sample pouch of Lenor conditioner in Spring Awakening scent.
The very best surprise I got was a lovely box labelled from John Frieda......I won a competition!!!
Inside was a fab washbag in a trendy white & grey zig zag pattern, great size, inside the bag was 1 x 50ml Luxurious Volume touchably full shampoo, & 1 x 50 ml of matching conditioner, plus 2 smart slim satin finish hairbands. I'm a happy chappy :laugh:

Yeah! Fantastic renie :) I'm jealous enough about the Lenor let alone the John Frieda!

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 7 months ago #21 by Merry123
How lovely, Renie! :cheer:

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 7 months ago #22 by Dese

renie wrote: :woohoo: Another freebie!!!
I got a packet of Wildflower mix from the BBC Countryfile, very handy for the bumbees & flutterbyes ;)
The very best surprise I got was a lovely box labelled from John Frieda......I won a competition!!!
Inside was a fab washbag in a trendy white & grey zig zag pattern, great size, inside the bag was 1 x 50ml Luxurious Volume touchably full shampoo, & 1 x 50 ml of matching conditioner, plus 2 smart slim satin finish hairbands. I'm a happy chappy :laugh:

Wow, you have been busy, Renie! Very well done! :silly:

More
6 years 7 months ago #23 by renie
:woohoo: Another freebie!!!

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 7 months ago #24 by Dese

Merry123 wrote: Well done! ;)

Thanks, I can't wait for it to arrive!! :silly:

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1316 guests and no members online