Magazine Freebies Available December 2013

More
5 years 11 months ago #1 by Coraire
Yeah I looked yesterday and the issues were out but I was just like... where are the freebies?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #2 by Dese

catsholiday wrote: OOps not a magazine freebie!

So funny! :laugh:

I haven't seen any nice magazine freebies this month so far. :(

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Dese.

More
5 years 11 months ago #3 by Coraire
I was gonna ask what magazine it was from xD

More
5 years 11 months ago #4 by catsholiday
OOps not a magazine freebie!

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
5 years 11 months ago #5 by catsholiday
I gt a small tube of La Roche Posay anti wrinkle treatment. Hope they all disappear!!

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
5 years 11 months ago #6 by Coraire
Not sure how it's that time again already, but getting the board started at least.

My Glamour came yesterday and nothing with it, had a quick check in the supermarket after work this evening and everything still seemed to be on the old issues. I think it's usually the first Thursday where they switch over? Maybe. I'm bad at keeping track, but I'll check Thursday =)

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1103 guests and no members online