Magazine Freebies Available November 2013

More
6 years 3 days ago #1 by Coraire
Main post updated. Sorry for the late edit, meant to do it last week but got caught up with other stuff and totally forgot.

The joys of working in retail in the weeks leading up to christmas xD

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 1 week ago #2 by Dese

renie wrote: ELLE Magazine has Benefit goodies, I think a choice of 4, not sure what they are, as my daughter has took them with her and left the mags behind.. :laugh:

I got Coralista Ultra Plush lip gloss 6.5 ml. I think there might be two other ones, but they had been pinched off the magazines at the station! :angry:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Dese.

More
6 years 1 week ago #3 by Dese
Cosmopolitan has a choice of four colours of Orly polish. There's red glitter, gold glitter, black or nude.

Inside is Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 10ml.

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coraire

More
6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 1 week ago #4 by Dese

Coraire wrote: I know Glamour has a Nails Inc polish because they sent me a note with my magazine saying they couldn't send it with the subscription and I had to pick it up at my nearest counter. I don't have a counter anywhere near -.-

But as for the rest, I can't check until Monday or Tuesday but I'll do an update then (or before, if anyone knows of any ^^) Hoping it'll be another good month though, I was quite happy with last month's offerings =)

There's a silver polish which I chose. I think the other colours were black and red. I think there was a gold on offer, but not one in the shop. The silver is Soho Silver. It's metallic rather than glittery.

Inside on P113 is a 'Joy Card' from Body Shop. It has a mystery value of £3, £15 or £100. Some branches seem to be excluded, not sure why.

Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Dese.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #5 by renie

Coraire wrote: I know Glamour has a Nails Inc polish because they sent me a note with my magazine saying they couldn't send it with the subscription and I had to pick it up at my nearest counter. I don't have a counter anywhere near -.-

Coraire, thanks for this post, I received my Glamour mag in the post 2 days ago, but just assumed no freebie for this month. I'm glad I hadn't discarded the bumfph that cam with it, as my letter to collect the Nails Inc was within it. Thanks Coraire, now my trip to Glasgow will be worthwhile.
Also ELLE Magazine has Benefit goodies, I think a choice of 4, not sure what they are, as my daughter has took them with her and left the mags behind.. :laugh:

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 3 days ago #6 by Coraire
Glamour
1 of 4 Nail polishes, Kate Spade for Nails inc. (Full size I believe?)
Silver (Soho Silver), Gold, Black & Red

Also a discount card for the Body Shop, valued at euther £3, £15 or £100. They have a number on the back of the card which is stuck inside the (sealed) magazine:
38911 = £100
38882 = £15
38905 = £3

Elle
1 of 3 6.5ml Ultra Plush lip glosses in shades Coralista, Hoola and Dandelion (the full size RRP is £14.50, guessing these are probably half the normal size?)

Cosmopolitan
1 of 4 Orly nail polishes, red glitter, gold glitter, black or nude. (Think these may be minis?)

Marie Claire
150ml Rituals Fortune Scrub (Sweet Orange & Cedar Shower Scream Scrub) Retails at £10
Last edit: 6 years 3 days ago by Coraire.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1045 guests and no members online