Magazine Freebies available October 2013

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #1 by Dese
One of the men's glossies has a free razor, and there is a £10 voucher for Molton Brown in one of the other magazines.

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #2 by Dese
Get a tube of transfer resist instant bronzer by St. Tropez when you buy the November 2013 edition of Cosmopolitan.

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #3 by Dese
Get 10ml Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream 10ml, Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Cream 3ml and Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk 10ml, together worth £12 with November 2013 edition of InStyle.

Only £2 from WH Smith's!

;)

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #4 by Dese
Choose one of 30ml Subtle Violet, Tender Rose, Passionate Jasmine or Dry Skin hand creams with Marie Claire November 2013 edition.

Sachets of L'Oreal Ever Riche Shampoo and Cocoa Butter Formula inside.

;)

More
6 years 1 month ago #5 by Dese
For the thisworks products with Red, one is a firming body cream. The fragrance is slightly different from what I had imagined, more wheaty than herbal. Still a nice product, and a new one for me!

More
6 years 1 month ago #6 by Dese

Coraire wrote: I absolutely love the original one, absorbs really quickly making it ideal for use during the day as most of the moisturising/thicker creams leave my hands greasy and I can only use them at night.

I chose the violet and the jasmine versions. The jasmine one is very subtle, I was expecting it to pack more of a punch. I haven't tried the violet yet. I discounted the original, as I have a few to use up already of that particular one at home.

:)

More
6 years 1 month ago #7 by Coraire
If you've not tried the L'Occitane hand creams before I'd definitely recommend picking one up. I absolutely love the original one, absorbs really quickly making it ideal for use during the day as most of the moisturising/thicker creams leave my hands greasy and I can only use them at night. Also the minis are a bonus in that they don't have the paper label on them, my big one gets thrown in my bag a lot and the label came off and the tube got a bit sticky and eugh, so the minis are ideal for keeping in your bag.

But yeah, chances are I'll be picking up at least 1 of each because as much as I love it they are pretty pricey usually (admittedly the magazine is still £3.90 so it's still not super cheap, but definitely worth it imo)

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #8 by Coraire
It's that time again!

Starting this thread for the November issues as my Glamour arrived this morning.

Glamour - November 2013 £2
No actual free gift, but we've got several teeny samples this month.
Modern Muse Estee lauder
Armani Code Giorgio Armani
Angel Thierry Mugler
Whipped Creme Goundation (shade 50 Natural) Max Factor

Marie Claire - November 2013 £3.90[/u]
L'Occitane Hand Cream 30ml (worth £8)
There are 4 different hand creams to collect, The original Shea Butter, Rose Tenderness, Subtle Violet and Passionate Jasmine.

InStyle - November 2013 £2 (special price, definitely in Tesco but I'm assuming elsewhere as well?)[/u]
Ren Skincare Set worth £12 which includes:
Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk 10ml
Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream 10ml
Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel 3ml

And some I didn't pick up myself but here are the basics I remember, as usual the extra details are appreciated and I'll add them to the post ^^

Company
A couple of mini nail polishes, as usual for Company it was their own brand.

Cosmopolitan
Fake tan (I've never used fake tan in my life so that's literally all I remember, apologies xD)

Red
A choice of 2 This Works products, one was a scrub and the other possibly a body lotion? Can't remember now but they were decent sized samples.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Coraire.

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 675 guests and no members online