What freebies did you receive in September 2013?

More
6 years 6 months ago #73 by Dese

catsholiday wrote: Yay! Must be all our creams and potions!!

:silly:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #74 by catsholiday
Yay! Must be all our creams and potions!!

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
6 years 6 months ago #75 by Dese

catsholiday wrote: Got my second two week sample of the Clinique repair serum - hoping to look 10 years younger soon!!

Yay!

I had a picture taken of my skin yesterday, a bit like they did in the lab on How Not to Get Old... It was amazing to see my skin looked better than a year ago at the same time! Quite incredible!

Thinking about products, I think the trial serum had something to do with it!

:woohoo:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

More
6 years 6 months ago #76 by catsholiday
Got my second two week sample of the Clinique repair serum - hoping to look 10 years younger soon!!

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
6 years 6 months ago #77 by catsholiday
I go to collect my second two week sample of the Clinique serum tomorrow!

More
6 years 6 months ago #78 by Dese
My first freebies today:

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus 2 weeks supply
Elemis Pro Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm sachet.

:cheer:

More
6 years 7 months ago #79 by Dese
I can't believe it's time to start this one... but here we go. Spill the beans and help other members find those precious freebies! They have been fewer on the ground this year than previously!

;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: indigorblue

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1180 guests and one member online