What freebies did you receive in September 2013?

More
6 years 6 months ago #61 by Dese

jeerapat wrote: I've also got the second bottle of Clinique repairwear laser focus from Debenhams
At house of fraser I claimed the offers from Marie Claire. They ran out of the eye cream but they gave me a mascara instead. At Nail inc counter, I got express manicure done for 10 pounds also a free full size nail polish.
Also at Estee Lauder counter, I got 7ml of the new advance night repair serum.
and lastly, I went to Boots. It was the last day of GWP. I bought 2 products and I got dream tone serum sample in addition to the GWP.

Wow, Jeerapat, you lucky thing!

I completely forgot to go to House of Frazer this week. Will need to wait till Monday now! I will make sure I put the page in my bag, so I don't forget! Hope they still have some goodies left!
:silly:

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #62 by jeerapat
I've also got the second bottle of Clinique repairwear laser focus from Debenhams
At house of fraser I claimed the offers from Marie Claire. They ran out of the eye cream but they gave me a mascara instead. At Nail inc counter, I got express manicure done for 10 pounds also a free full size nail polish.
Also at Estee Lauder counter, I got 7ml of the new advance night repair serum.
and lastly, I went to Boots. It was the last day of GWP. I bought 2 products and I got dream tone serum sample in addition to the GWP.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

More
6 years 6 months ago #63 by renie
Received my "free" prize from Twinnings today,
- 40 bag box Everyday Tea with Echinacea.
also two sampes from Aveda
- 1 x 10ml Aveda Invati Exfoliating Shampoo
- 1 x 10ml Aveda Invati Thickening conditioner.
:cheer:

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 6 months ago #64 by renie
Looks like I may have to invest in a couple of copies of the Marie Claire.. :whistle:

Dese wrote:

catsholiday wrote: Got my second two week sample of the Clinique repair serum - hoping to look 10 years younger soon!!

Yay!

I had a picture taken of my skin yesterday, a bit like they did in the lab on How Not to Get Old... It was amazing to see my skin looked better than a year ago at the same time! Quite incredible!

Thinking about products, I think the trial serum had something to do with it!

:woohoo:

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 6 months ago #65 by renie
Catsholiday, Cliinique aren't doing any new 'free trials' over the counter, unless with the Marie Claire. I asked and....well...empty-handed boo hoo. I did get a rather long indepth conversation as to how the Renewal Laser eye serum worked.. :whistle:

catsholiday wrote: The serum was from any Clinique counter but not sure if they are still doing it . It is also in the Marie Claire as Dese says. Worth asking at any Clinique counter though they may still have them .

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 7 months ago #66 by Dese
What a shame. :(

Dese ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/dese
The following user(s) said Thank You: catsholiday

More
6 years 7 months ago #67 by catsholiday
The magazine as Dese says has lots of extra freebies in it too so a good bargain!

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
6 years 7 months ago #68 by catsholiday
I bought Marie Claire today and got another serum. We are not near a House of Fraser sadly though so will miss out on the eye cream :(

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
6 years 7 months ago #69 by catsholiday
The serum was from any Clinique counter but not sure if they are still doing it . It is also in the Marie Claire as Dese says. Worth asking at any Clinique counter though they may still have them .

More
6 years 7 months ago #70 by Dese

bigdreamz wrote: id love to try clinque how did u get the samples plz

Hi Bigdreamz,

The Clinique sample was in the current Marie Claire magazine. If you are near a branch of House of Frazer you can get another two items as well!

:silly:

More
6 years 7 months ago #71 by bigdreamz
id love to try clinque how did u get the samples plz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

More
6 years 7 months ago #72 by Dese
Freebies today:

Origins:
High Potency Night A Mins 30ml
Starting Over Age Erasing Moisturiser 15ml
Plantscription SPF25 5ml
Plantscription Anti-Aging Eyecream 5ml
Dr Wiel Mega Bright Serum 1.5ml
GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream 1.5ml

From Marie Claire:
Laser Repairwear Laser Focus small bottle
Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Cleanser 1.5ml
Eucerin Purifyer Hydrating Care 1.5ml
Dolce & Gabbana Intense 0.3ml
Clarins Double Serum Sachet

:)

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1528 guests and no members online