What freebies did you receive in September 2013?

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #49 by jeerapat
I went to Boots and picked up Colgate max one white toothpaste, 3.99 GBP for 75 ml
It came with free Nails Inc nail vanish full size 10 ml
there are 2 colours to choose from - metallic red and classic red
I believe this is only available in larger Boots stores
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by jeerapat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dese

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #50 by Merry123

Merry123 wrote: Montagne Jeunesse Website

Montagne Jeunesse Facebook

Just received a freebie nut-oil face mask from Montagne Jeunesse for testing - I didn't even have to request it.

I tested one of their face masks not that long ago, and now they've sent me another. :woohoo:

If you haven't done so already it might be worth signing up for their newsletter (bottom of their website) & following them on Facebook.

If you manage to get a sample you just leave a review on FB - I wrote my review on beauty-on-trial then posted the link.

MONTAGNE JEUNESSE BEAUTY PANEL SIGN UP FORM

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123
The following user(s) said Thank You: renie, indigorblue

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #51 by renie
Was out early this morning before hubby got bored with all the 'freebie chat'... ;) ( but I was buying in L'Occitane)

bougheyrm wrote:

renie wrote: Got a few freebies today

Good haul! Well done renie :)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by renie.

More
6 years 10 months ago #52 by bougheyrm

renie wrote: Got a few freebies today

Good haul! Well done renie :)

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: renie

More
6 years 10 months ago #53 by renie
Got a few freebies today,
via post = 1 x 7ml Evolve Organic Beauty Balance & Protect Detangler (normal to oily hair)
" " = 1 x 10ml Amie Cooling Clay Mask ( this has been my second one) :cheer:
via L'Occitane
= 1 x 1ml Immortelle Precious Cream
= 1 x 1ml Radiance Hydration Cream
= 1 x 1ml Fabulous Serum
= 1 x 1ml Divine cream
= 1 x 8ml 5 essential oils shine mask
= 1 x 8ml 5 essential oils repair shampoo.
via Department Stores
= 2 x 5ml Lancôme Dreamtone skin corrector No.1 (already have a few others, so think I have more than enough for a months trial now) :whistle:
;) :)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 10 months ago #54 by renie
Nice one Merry, I saw this on one of the Freebie sites today, they must be doing more giveaways.
Might just sign up. ;)

Merry123 wrote: Montagne Jeunesse Website

Just received a freebie nut-oil face mask from Montagne Jeunesse for testing - I didn't even have to request it.

I tested one of their face masks not that long ago, and now they've sent me another. :woohoo:

If you haven't done so already it might be worth signing up for their newsletter (bottom of their website) & following them on Facebook.

If you manage to get a sample you just leave a review on FB - I wrote my review on beauty-on-trial then posted the link.

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 10 months ago #55 by renie
Well done Catsholiday, God luck on your trial. :)
I got the invite to trial this product also, but some of the critieria I couldn't do (don't use twitter or Pintrest).

catsholiday wrote: I got a big box of Ariel 3 in 1 pods to use and share my experiences on Savvy circle - sounds like quite a lot of work but worth it for the freebie and 10 lots of samples plus 50p off vouchers for me to share.

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 10 months ago #56 by catsholiday
I got a big box of Ariel 3 in 1 pods to use and share my experiences on Savvy circle - sounds like quite a lot of work but worth it for the freebie and 10 lots of samples plus 50p off vouchers for me to share.

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
6 years 10 months ago #57 by bougheyrm
A couple of goodies in the post (not beauty products but...):
A box of Nescafe Café Menu Latte from the Love Brands Facebook site; and
Samples of 3in1 Ariel Pods.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 10 months ago #58 by bougheyrm

Merry123 wrote: Just received a freebie nut-oil face mask from Montagne Jeunesse for testing - I didn't even have to request it.

Well done Merry123 :) Love the Montagne products.

More
6 years 10 months ago #59 by Merry123
Montagne Jeunesse Website

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 10 months ago #60 by bougheyrm

jeerapat wrote: I've also got the second bottle of Clinique repairwear laser focus from Debenhams
At house of fraser I claimed the offers from Marie Claire. They ran out of the eye cream but they gave me a mascara instead. At Nail inc counter, I got express manicure done for 10 pounds also a free full size nail polish.
Also at Estee Lauder counter, I got 7ml of the new advance night repair serum.
and lastly, I went to Boots. It was the last day of GWP. I bought 2 products and I got dream tone serum sample in addition to the GWP.

Well done jeerapat! Love the Estee Lauder night repair serum. An excellent haul :)

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1039 guests and one member online