What freebies did you receive in September 2013?

More
6 years 6 months ago #37 by Merry123

bougheyrm wrote:

Merry123 wrote: I have managed to get a place on the Tesco Dylon trial which I'm more than happy with. :)

It's interesting to find out about the other trials as you never see anything other than the ones you get. In the survey recently I said that and suggested that more information came out about the products being tested and the result but I guess they're a small team.

It would be nice to know about other trials - if only for curiosity's sake.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #38 by renie
Tasting evening sound inviting...do tell me more.
Will look up tescos' home panel.. :)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 6 months ago #39 by bougheyrm

renie wrote: Today I got from Burberry Brit Rhythm, 2 temporary scented tattoos........now just need to get hubby to try them :whistle:
Also got Jo Malone, Limited Edition Peony & Blush Suede Cologne - 1.5ml spray phial. ( Nice and rosie)

Dang! Bougheyrm how do you get on the Tesco Trials? My cat loves biscuits (dry food) :-)

Well done on the Jo Malone renie :)
I do well with Tesco (I think I average 1 or 2 per month) but I've only ever had one from BzzAgent: I just don't get selected for those :(
You have to apply to their Home Panels site and write a review and then I guess it's "do they have a slot", By the way have you seen the Tesco tasting evenings? I can send a link.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 6 months ago #40 by bougheyrm

Merry123 wrote: I have managed to get a place on the Tesco Dylon trial which I'm more than happy with. :)

It's interesting to find out about the other trials as you never see anything other than the ones you get. In the survey recently I said that and suggested that more information came out about the products being tested and the result but I guess they're a small team.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 6 months ago #41 by renie
Today I got from Burberry Brit Rhythm, 2 temporary scented tattoos........now just need to get hubby to try them :whistle:
Also got Jo Malone, Limited Edition Peony & Blush Suede Cologne - 1.5ml spray phial. ( Nice and rosie)

Dang! Bougheyrm how do you get on the Tesco Trials? My cat loves biscuits (dry food) :-)

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 6 months ago #42 by Merry123
Well done, boughey!

I wouldn't mind a Tesco dry cat food trial - I don't think this particular trial is running in my area.

I have managed to get a place on the Tesco Dylon trial which I'm more than happy with. :)

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 6 months ago #43 by bougheyrm
Today I received my latest Tesco Home Trial (dry cat food so Three Leg Meg gets to join in the testing again) and a personalised Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 (I had them write "3 BEE" on mine - okay a bit childish but I had to put something on it to get it!). Why is it so much easier to get the men's razors? There was also a £2 off voucher for the blades.

More
6 years 6 months ago #44 by bougheyrm

Merry123 wrote: Okay - I just had to do it! :S
I received my Brit Rhythm samples the other day, and my arms are now covered in black bottle tattoos.
It's time to dig out the scrub!!

:laugh:
I haven't been brave enough to try them yet and now...

More
6 years 6 months ago #45 by Merry123

bougheyrm wrote: Some freebies today:
7ml of Olay Regenerist wrinkle relaxing complex (I' rather they were gone rather than just relaxed) and three scented temporary tattoos from Burberrry Brit Rhythm (very odd). I also get another of booklet from Filippo Berio, this time Pesto Recipes.

Okay - I just had to do it! :S

I received my Brit Rhythm samples the other day, and my arms are now covered in black bottle tattoos.

It's time to dig out the scrub!!

More
6 years 6 months ago #46 by renie
Wrinkle Relax? sounds dangerous... :whistle: ;)
Oh Pesto Recipes, Nadia Sawahla on Alan Titchmarsh today did a tuna past with pesto & olives..looked really nice. :)

bougheyrm wrote: Some freebies today:
7ml of Olay Regenerist wrinkle relaxing complex (I' rather they were gone rather than just relaxed) and three scented temporary tattoos from Burberrry Brit Rhythm (very odd). I also get another of booklet from Filippo Berio, this time Pesto Recipes.

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 6 months ago #47 by bougheyrm
Some freebies today:

More
6 years 6 months ago #48 by bougheyrm

jeerapat wrote: I went to Boots and picked up Colgate max one white toothpaste, 3.99 GBP for 75 ml
It came with free Nails Inc nail vanish full size 10 ml
there are 2 colours to choose from - metallic red and classic red
I believe this is only available in larger Boots stores

Excellent! Thanks jeerapat :)

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.704 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 977 guests and no members online