What freebies did you receive in September 2013?

More
6 years 6 months ago #25 by bougheyrm
I've not managed any Super Savvy trials for a year so I'm very jealous catsholiday! Well done :)

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #26 by catsholiday
I got the Lenor supper savvy kit with samples and a big bottle as well as the Ariel 3 in 1 pod one a week or so ago so my clothes are really nice and clean!

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
6 years 6 months ago #27 by bougheyrm
Got my 30 ml hand cream from The Body Shop. I decided to have the Hemp Hand Protector.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 6 months ago #28 by catsholiday
I got a Jo Malone mini perfume and my Latest in beauty stuff but they are not exactly free and three tiny samples came in the same big box! I was a bit disappointed with that but the perfume was nice :)

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
6 years 6 months ago #29 by Merry123
Don't forget to enter the Lancôme comp.

1 of 50 pigmentation correctors - we might be in with a chance! :cheer:

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 6 months ago #30 by bougheyrm
There really aren't many around :(

More
6 years 6 months ago #31 by Merry123
My freebie cupboard has been a little bit bare. :(

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 6 months ago #32 by bougheyrm
The post brought me a 30g sample of LA Whey powder and I got a voucher for a Body Shop 30ml hand cream (I'll see if that works out tomorrow).

More
6 years 6 months ago #33 by bougheyrm

Merry123 wrote: Got a bit excited about this post - I really do love bread! :silly:

I love bread both baking it an eating it so it was good fun seeing their setup and very nice to eat their products (the freebies were very nice as well).

More
6 years 6 months ago #34 by Merry123
Got a bit excited about this post - I really do love bread! :silly:

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #35 by bougheyrm
Just back from a nice evening at a Tesco event. We were shown how they make and bake bread in-store, taste some of their products and came home with the goodies below.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by bougheyrm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Merry123

More
6 years 6 months ago #36 by bougheyrm
A couple of freebies today: 60p of Shreddies (I've entered that Facebook competition for weeks to get even that!) and two nakd cashew cookie bars (I was a bit shocked about how much they cost: 75p for a 35g bar; I know it's very natural and everything but...).

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1133 guests and no members online