What freebies did you receive in September 2013?

More
6 years 6 months ago #1 by bougheyrm

catsholiday wrote: I got a generous ample of Lush's new Roe jam shower gel and it smells wonderful

Well done catsholiday! Sounds fantastic :)

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by catsholiday
I got a generous ample of Lush's new Roe jam shower gel and it smells wonderful

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

More
6 years 6 months ago #3 by bougheyrm
My last freebie of September (unless there's a mad rush later!) is booklet from Clarks of recipes using maple syrup. It's not something I've ever thought of using but they say that it's a lot less calorific than honey or sugar so maybe I'll give it a try in my recipes.

bougheyrm │ Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester | Visit my blog: www.beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/bougheyrm | or my other blog: rmbbmr.wordpress.com/

More
6 years 6 months ago #4 by Merry123
Good one, boughey! :)

I love wraps. They make a nice change from sandwiches.

Merry123 ? Forum Moderator . Blogger . Tester ? Visit my blog: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/merry123

More
6 years 6 months ago #5 by bougheyrm
I'm doing so much better with none beauty/cosmetic freebies at the moment but hopefully things will swing back soon. Anyway my latest freebie was a pack of BFree Multigrain wraps. I have to say that I'd never try these normally at £2.80 for six (especially as I can make my own flat breads) but it'll be nice to try them as an alternative for lunches this week!

More
6 years 6 months ago #6 by bougheyrm
Well it was a very nice freebie today... I got a DipDap in the post :) I won it on the Candyland Facebook site and I do love them but as it cost the company about twice as much to post me it as it would have to buy one I did wonder why they didn't just send me a voucher!

More
6 years 6 months ago #7 by renie

bougheyrm wrote: My last two freebies haven't been anything to do with beauty products (seems to be a theme for me this week!).
Yesterday my latest Tesco Home Panel trial arrived: window cleaning wipes. And today it was Cotton Proof from Nikwax (I'm still working my way through their whole product range!).

Nice Home Trial Boughey, :)
I've applied, have to wait 3 weeks before I hear from them.. :(
I haven't tried anymore Nikwax products, must look again.

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 6 months ago #8 by renie

bougheyrm wrote:

renie wrote: Received a sample of Especially ESCADA Elixir... :)

Nice one renie! Well done :)

Thanks Bougheyrm, nice to know my entry existed.. :laugh:

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 6 months ago #9 by bougheyrm
My last two freebies haven't been anything to do with beauty products (seems to be a theme for me this week!).
Yesterday my latest Tesco Home Panel trial arrived: window cleaning wipes. And today it was Cotton Proof from Nikwax (I'm still working my way through their whole product range!).

More
6 years 6 months ago #10 by bougheyrm

renie wrote: Received a sample of Especially ESCADA Elixir... :)

Nice one renie! Well done :)

More
6 years 6 months ago #11 by renie
Received a sample of Especially ESCADA Elixir... :)

That's 2 Escada in as many weeks...after months of trying for them.. :whistle:

"You had me at Hello..."

Jane Russell

More
6 years 6 months ago #12 by catsholiday
Hope mine turns up soon!!

catsholiday | Blogger . Tester | Visit my blogs: beautyontrial.co.uk/blogs/catsholiday and catsholiday.worpress.com

Moderators: Dese
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Connect

My Account

Add

Best Of

Help

Latest

Be the first to hear about giveaways and exclusive discounts from BEAUTYONTRIAL and our partners.

Check out our Privacy Policy & Terms of use. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

We have 1176 guests and no members online